Author Topic: Same day activity via Chase Ultimate Rewards for CSR?  (Read 861 times)

Offline captivate18

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Same day activity via Chase Ultimate Rewards for CSR?
« on: August 21, 2019, 10:20:37 AM »
Trying to book an activity in the AM for the PM on the same day on Chase Ultimate Rewards site for my CSR. Today's date doesn't list at all. Spoke to Chase UR travel / helpdesk supervisor and no help. Any DDF guru with a solution please?

Much thanks.

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Re: Same day activity via Chase Ultimate Rewards for CSR?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 04:46:52 PM »
Trying to book an activity in the AM for the PM on the same day on Chase Ultimate Rewards site for my CSR. Today's date doesn't list at all. Spoke to Chase UR travel / helpdesk supervisor and no help. Any DDF guru with a solution please?

Much thanks.
Kinda stupid, right? Same for hotels, but thank g-d not for flights. No workaround that I know of.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline ib3

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Same day activity via Chase Ultimate Rewards for CSR?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 08:03:17 PM »

Much thanks.

I had same issue in the past. I first called up the location to make sure they would be ok with changing my dates, then went ahead and booked a tour for the next day.