Author Topic: the pch and san fransisco  (Read 1764 times)

Offline DontGiveUp!!

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
the pch and san fransisco
« on: August 29, 2019, 02:52:33 PM »
I never did this b4 but ill try my best . flew into sfo at night went to AC airport hotel which i used my marriot free night. First time staying at a AC hotel and i was impressed. Next morning we headed out down the coast,made a stop at palm beach where we basically had the beach to ourselves! Continued down the 1 with making a few stops at random along the highway.  Really stunning views all along the way. That night we stayed in the ventana big sur resort, which even though its like 800 for the night, due to their recent merger with hyatt i was able to book for 30k hyatt. We were  upgraded to the fireplace room, which was kinda cool. Best part of hyatt is that award nights you dont have to pay the 55 dollar CA resort fee and valet is included in the price.  Was really impressed with hotel and never relaxed so well before! The next day Went back up the coast and went to point lobos state park, heard great things about it, and  it was very nice but nothing soo spectacular imho. The next night we were staying in monterey at the intercontinental which i used my anniversary night. We were upgraded to an ocean room which was really nice. t he next day we headed back to san fransisco , went to china beach right near the golden gate bridge for amazing views and was really quite there. Then did fishermans wharf and pier 39 to see the famous sea lions, which were quite an attraction!They were making tons of noise and fighting away , i found them very entertaining. Supper we ate at sabra grill,  when we got there it was empty and got our food right away. By the time we left the place was packed and too a long time for everyone to be served. But food was good especially after 3 days of not eating fresh food ;). Drove arounf san fran a bit ,i its a really cool city with insane hills. Flew back red eye to ewr . Overall i would say highly recommended for people not worried about food and minyanim

Offline iluv2travel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: the pch and san fransisco
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 02:19:02 AM »
Sounds like you had a nice time!

So cool that you were able to book the Hyatt hotel for 30k points and have the resort fees and valet included.

What do you mean when you say you recommend it for people not worried about food? Are you referring to kosher food? Because that you can just bring along to mostly anywhere and not have to worry about food.

Offline Fat albert

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 11:54:00 AM »
Is valet always included or only where u stayed?

Offline DontGiveUp!!

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 10:52:45 PM »
lots of people dont want to go on vaca where there arent kosher restaurants and other kosher food options