Author Topic: Engraving  (Read 916 times)

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Engraving
« on: September 06, 2019, 11:31:26 AM »
I'm looking to order a few hundred coins in bulk with a logo etc. Once I get that order i would engrave each one individually with a different name.

I did some research and got a bunch of quotes for the bulk Coinage/Medallion, on a few different kinds of medals.

I'm being told to however that the cost to engrave the individual individual names on certain metals will be way more expensive because laser engraving isn't available.

Does anyone know if Zinc Alloy can be engraved by Laser?

Offline YesThatsMe

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Engraving
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 11:34:24 AM »
I'm looking to order a few hundred coins in bulk with a logo etc. Once I get that order i would engrave each one individually with a different name.

I did some research and got a bunch of quotes for the bulk Coinage/Medallion, on a few different kinds of medals.

I'm being told to however that the cost to engrave the individual individual names on certain metals will be way more expensive because laser engraving isn't available.

U JE?

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 11:41:35 AM »
U JE?
I have no idea what you just said

Offline rs242

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 02:23:42 PM »

If u remind me on Monday I can find out for u. I can even get u a price quote if u specify what u need.