Author Topic: Low fares to Israel??  (Read 622 times)

Offline mmeisler

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Low fares to Israel??
« on: September 25, 2019, 01:34:20 PM »
Would one expect that lower fares to Israel from the US for the winter would pop up after yontiff or would it be likely that we are seeing them as low as they will be?  Looking to travel in January or February from DC/Baltimore area and don't want to rush if they generally have sales as it gets closer.  I seem to remember seeing fares in high $500's and low $600's only a year or so ago.

Just wondering.  Thanks!

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
Re: Low fares to Israel??
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 01:51:29 PM »
Would one expect that lower fares to Israel from the US for the winter would pop up after yontiff or would it be likely that we are seeing them as low as they will be?  Looking to travel in January or February from DC/Baltimore area and don't want to rush if they generally have sales as it gets closer.  I seem to remember seeing fares in high $500's and low $600's only a year or so ago.

Just wondering.  Thanks!
This isn't a set rule, but from what I've observed it is best to purchase about 3 to 2 months prior to travel. Prices won't change much between then and up to 3-4 weeks before if it is not high season. European low-cost carriers are an exception as it is cheaper when the flight first opens up. Sign up for DD alerts, create a few Google Flights alerts and wait.