Author Topic: Free! Galaxy S9 and newer case, pickup in Manhattan  (Read 2089 times)

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
Free! Galaxy S9 and newer case, pickup in Manhattan
« on: October 16, 2019, 02:45:14 PM »
Design and get a free Samsung Galaxy case for S9 and up at (Samsung) 837 washington street, Manhattan.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
Re: Free! Galaxy S9 and newer case, pickup in Manhattan
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 02:47:11 PM »
Example:

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 07:11:48 PM »
Design and get a free Samsung Galaxy case for S9 and up at (Samsung) 837 washington street, Manhattan.
title is a bit misleading it should say, something to the effect, you can get a free case for Galaxy s9 and newer models if you design it on your own...
That doesn't fit in the subject line just giving an example, but not free Galaxy s9 and everyone runs to click on the link.

First i see hot for the Weber grill and then I see free for the Galaxy s9.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 07:19:00 PM »

title is a bit misleading it should say, something to the effect, you can get a free case for Galaxy s9 and newer models if you design it on your own...
That doesn't fit in the subject line just giving an example, but not free Galaxy s9 and everyone runs to click on the link.

First i see hot for the Weber grill and then I see free for the Galaxy s9.

Uh, it takes 3 seconds to design it. They have a machine there and you pick what you want. And it's ready as soon as your finished your photo shoots, or playing with the galaxy fold.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 08:00:49 PM »
Link with info?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 09:00:40 PM »
Link with info?
If you give me half hour I cam give you a short ddms chol hamoed trip post to include in this deal

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 09:54:29 PM »
There is a short nice trip, weather permitting (although I did it today, which was definitely not weather permitting) from Samsung 837 ( https://www.samsung.com/us/explore/837/ , 837 Washington street Manhattan) down The High Line, to The Vessel.

Starting at Samsung 837, which is Samsung's showroom for all their latest gear, but also includes some fun or interesting things to do. The "attractions" are rotating so you should check their website or call before you go. When I went today there was the Galaxy Fold, which I found really cool. They had a photo shoot area, where they took photos of you using the "pro" option on their phones. And they had a booth where you can design your own phone case for the S9 and above. You can choose a background, foreground (basically stickers and designs to go over the background) and also draw on it. After you make the design you go over to an employee who makes it in the basement and gives it to you a few minutes later. You can get a tour of a fake apartment they have there with all their tech.

Following Samsung 837 you can head to the Tesla showroom across the street, if that's your thing. Now they have the S, X, & 3 on show. I went there a year and half ago Pesach and they where one of 5 anywhere to have the model 3 in the showroom. Unfortunately the list to test drive theirs was 6 months long!

Two block in either direction will get you to The High Line which is a repurposed above ground train line which is now a twenty minute walk thru Manhattan, but surrounded by shrubbery and elevated above all the traffic. 5 minutes in the is a small arena of benches facing huge glass windows with a stunning view of 3 lanes of stop and go traffic on Tenth Avenue. Not sure who's idea that was. Later on there is another one facing a brick wall of an apartment building.

Right at the end of The High Line there is this interesting practical joke called Vessel. It is a piece of "art" made of hundreds of stairs that lead up to hundreds of stairs back down, looking like a shawarma. It's simply a trick by a Brit to get Americans to do more exercise.