Author Topic: JetBlue $31 sale for flying on 10/31  (Read 4313 times)

Offline chief_mag

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: JetBlue $31 sale for flying on 10/31
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 09:19:23 PM »

Just don't check in until you're sure you're using it (since you'd then first need to un-check before cancelling).
Side question, how does one un-check themselves?

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2019, 09:43:41 PM »
Side question, how does one un-check themselves?
Depending on the airline, can either do online or need to call.

Offline 159dallas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: IHG Platinum Premier, Hertz PC, Enterprise EE
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2019, 11:14:10 PM »
I booked then changed through the travel waiver (All with AA) Now if I want to cancel can i still? With who AA or Priceline....

Offline 159dallas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: IHG Platinum Premier, Hertz PC, Enterprise EE
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2019, 11:17:04 PM »
I booked then changed through the travel waiver (All with AA) Now if I want to cancel can i still? With who AA or Priceline....

I can still click cancel on priceline just not sure if I'll get the refund though can anyone confirm that i should do it with priceline vs AA

Offline ad120

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2019, 01:24:19 PM »
Portland.
Time to get my #MAGA hat on! :-)
I checked into my flight 24 Hours prior to my flight without the intentions of taking the flight. I was hoping for a delay or cancellation.
I checked the flight status 30 minutes prior to the flight and it was scheduled for an on-time departure. I checked my e-mail this afternoon and I got an email apologizing for my flight cancellation and was given $150 travel credit. I was rescheduled to fly tonight. I contacted Jetblue requesting a date and route change for Nov 08 to FLL. The agent at first said she can only reschedule to up to 2 days after the flight and then confirmed it with a supervisor. The agent refused to acknowledge that the flight was canceled rather that it was "rescheduled" for the next day on existing flight for that route.
Any thoughts?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2019, 01:26:24 PM »
I checked into my flight 24 Hours prior to my flight without the intentions of taking the flight. I was hoping for a delay or cancellation.
I checked the flight status 30 minutes prior to the flight and it was scheduled for an on-time departure. I checked my e-mail this afternoon and I got an email apologizing for my flight cancellation and was given $150 travel credit. I was rescheduled to fly tonight. I contacted Jetblue requesting a date and route change for Nov 08 to FLL. The agent at first said she can only reschedule to up to 2 days after the flight and then confirmed it with a supervisor. The agent refused to acknowledge that the flight was canceled rather that it was "rescheduled" for the next day on existing flight for that route.
Any thoughts?

HUCA?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ad120

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2019, 03:02:27 PM »
HUCA?
I didn't have the patience this time. I just took the $30 refund and the $150 Travel credit. 
But its interesting that the flight was "rescheduled" and not "canceled".

Offline KSMH

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2019, 05:51:34 PM »
Any thoughts?

I had a 3hr delay, didn't even go to airport just rescheduled my trip for Sunday.

I had a hard time by phone 2x, but Twitter worked after sending a link from chabad.org explaining shabbos. Shabbos prevented me form traveling within thier allowed change policy so they made a 1 time exception. 

It took some time but got it done.

Canceled my pre scheduled  ORD Sunday trip.
Always praying for delayed baggage.