Author Topic: Dine Small This November -one time statement credit $10 off of $10  (Read 1764 times)

Offline koshergourmetmart

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more at any business within the "Dining" Category on the Shop Small Map (or Online Directory) by 11/30/2019. Enrollment required. See terms. 

Offer Terms
Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid only for transactions at merchant locations featured within the "Dining" Category on the Shop Small Map, available at americanexpress.com/dine-small or the "Dining" Category on the Online Directory, available at americanexpress.com/dine-small-online. Must purchase directly from Merchant: purchase made through a third party or a mobile, or web based app, with the featured merchant location will not qualify. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member. The enrolled Card account must not be cancelled or past due to receive statement credit. Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/30/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. Please note that the merchants listed on the Shop Small® Map may change. In addition, business location and other information provided on the Shop Small Map may contain inaccuracies or errors as a result of information provided by third parties

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline koshergourmetmart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
Re: Dine Small This November -one time statement credit $10 off of $10
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 03:47:39 PM »
True you mentioned it in your posting but I think this is something that should stand out.

Offline WAM

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 04:13:01 AM »
Assuming that even though it says "Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels", the offer is one per card, so if I have 5 Amex accounts with 10 cards each, that's 50 offers total?

Offline yitzgar

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 07:32:14 AM »
Assuming that even though it says "Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels", the offer is one per card, so if I have 5 Amex accounts with 10 cards each, that's 50 offers total?
Don't assume anything. That stopped a long time ago

Offline Muhammad

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 08:07:09 AM »
Is this a regular Amex offer? Why does it have its own thread?

Offline Agoldsc1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 12:02:04 PM »
Don't assume anything. That stopped a long time ago

So then what's pshat? Is it one offer per card? One offer per account? One offer per SSN?

Offline yitzgar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 01:00:08 PM »
So then what's pshat? Is it one offer per card? One offer per account? One offer per SSN?
Pshat in what? It's one per account from my understanding, cmiiw

Offline Agoldsc1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 01:04:01 PM »
So if I have an Amex Platinum, Gold, and Green, all different products under one account, I can only get one $10 credit, even if the offer appears in all accounts?

Offline yitzgar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 02:43:07 PM »
Correct

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 02:46:06 PM »
AUs can get their own credit.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Agoldsc1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2019, 02:57:53 PM »
AUs can get their own credit.

Sorry if I'm being dense here, let me just make sure I've got this straight.

An AH can only take advantage once, even if the offer appears on multiple cards, but then the AU for that card can also take advantage?

So if I have Amex1, Amex 2 and Amex 3, and all 3 have the offer, I can only accept it under one card, but then all AUs of that card can use it also?

And how risky is it with Amex to create multiple AUs just to take advantage of this offer, and then not provide SSNs within the time period, thereby cancelling that AU card?

Offline Muhammad

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2019, 07:45:37 AM »