Author Topic: Which Chase cards should I get next?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline yyonah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Which Chase cards should I get next?
« on: October 27, 2019, 01:00:23 AM »
I finally hit 3/24. My first application was for Ink Unlimited, which was approved. I now can get up to two Chase personal cards. I'm planning to get a few non-Chase cards (Lifemiles, Wells Fargo Rewards, etc.) after I get the Chase ones, so I'll again be under 5/24 in about two years. I have Ink Cash, CSR, CFU, Freedom, and United Mileage Plus. I had the British Airways card and the CSP a few years ago. My wife and I travel to Israel at least once a year and do some domestic travel. I'm thinking of the Iberia card. Any suggestions about that or any other Chase card?

Offline confu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Which Chase cards should I get next?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 06:34:25 AM »
I finally hit 3/24. My first application was for Ink Unlimited, which was approved. I now can get up to two Chase personal cards. I'm planning to get a few non-Chase cards (Lifemiles, Wells Fargo Rewards, etc.) after I get the Chase ones, so I'll again be under 5/24 in about two years. I have Ink Cash, CSR, CFU, Freedom, and United Mileage Plus. I had the British Airways card and the CSP a few years ago. My wife and I travel to Israel at least once a year and do some domestic travel. I'm thinking of the Iberia card. Any suggestions about that or any other Chase card?
Why not ink preferred?

Offline yyonah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »
Why not ink preferred?
Not a bad idea, but I still have those two slots for personal cards.

Offline yyonah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 10:43:34 AM »
So I applied and was approved for the Ink Preferred. Still at 3/24, I applied for the Iberia. Reason was "Too many requests for credit or opened accounts with us."