Author Topic: What is a good credit card to use for spending at the apple store  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Ariel A.

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I am interested in the new macbook and I was wondering which credit card could maximize my points/cashback returns for purchasing a mac at the apple store.
While points are great, the extra year protection and support offered by cards from banks like chase and american express are also very important in this determination.

Does anyone have any advice, possibly a card that can give back about 5% in points and offers some form of product protection?

Offline El Capitan

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Haha I wish!
Re: What is a good credit card to use for spending at the apple store
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 02:37:32 PM »
I am interested in the new macbook and I was wondering which credit card could maximize my points/cashback returns for purchasing a mac at the apple store.
While points are great, the extra year protection and support offered by cards from banks like chase and american express are also very important in this determination.

Does anyone have any advice, possibly a card that can give back about 5% in points and offers some form of product protection?
Would say apple gift cards from Staples via ink cash but you need purchase protection...

AMEX blue business plus?
Chase freedom unlimited?
Still looking for a good MS method :)

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 03:08:23 PM »
Used to be Amex Platinum.  But there's been a shift in benefits in many of the cards.
Find Dans posts on the main site about these changes and see which cards still give an extended warranty. Then, read the comments there or DDF to see which bank has the better service for the warranty.
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline tzifanya54

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 04:19:38 PM »

Real question is why the heck are you buying a mac at the Apple store? especially 2 weeks before BF?

Offline M218

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 12:46:50 PM »
Try getting a Chase offer activated and then wait until BF to buy