Author Topic: 40th Anniversary trip ImY"H, ten days in Hawaii  (Read 989 times)

Offline crunch

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
40th Anniversary trip ImY"H, ten days in Hawaii
« on: November 25, 2019, 11:05:23 AM »
Hi, My husband and I are hoping to celebrate our 40th Anniversary with a trip to Hawaii,thanks in large part to a DansDeals tip on a SW companion pass deal.  We are hoping to spend a few days in Sacramento to recuperate from the transition from the East Coast, Then we are hoping to have ten days in Hawaii in January including a Shabbos.  We have not yet purchased tickets other than our flights to Sacramento and Honolulu.   I have checked through the forum for information, but could still use advice on a full, but not frantic, itinerary for us. What would be the best investments of our time and travel budget?  Which Islands? Hotels that are Shabbos friendly?  Kosher food? Car rental options? (BTW, helicopter rides and extreme exposed heights are out of the question for this chicken).  This is our first really big vacation without children in the backseat asking "are we there yet?" We want to make it special.  Your thoughts and suggestions would truly be welcome.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: 40th Anniversary trip ImY"H, ten days in Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 02:19:30 PM »
Mazel tov!

There is lots written on this topic.

Take a look at the end of this post for links to everything: https://www.dansdeals.com/airfare-deals/mileage-deals/unicorn-award-space-fly-hawaiian-airlines-lie-flat-first-class-nonstop-jfk-honolulu-thursday-40k-miles/
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline crunch

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 40th Anniversary trip ImY"H, ten days in Hawaii
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 09:57:00 PM »
 Wishing you and yours many happy journeys and shared simchot! I am checking out the linked info.  Thanks so much!