Author Topic: HOT! Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 for $299 at Verizon + a $50 egift card  (Read 1612 times)

Offline emineh17

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Lowest price ever for these amazing headphones!

https://www.verizonwireless.com/products/bose-noise-cancelling-headphones-700/?sku=sku3560144&AID=11365093&SID=2c52fb7c12c411eaa4a0a6226f9167e90INT&vendorid=CJM&PUBID=1225267&cjevent=2c6ab14512c411ea812f01c20a24060f

Plus get a $50 egift card.

Here’s the deal.
Get a $50 Verizon e-gift card when you spend $200 or more on accessories.
1To redeem, go to vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and submit proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase.
2Use promo code SHOP200 to claim your $50 e-gift card.

Please complete the online form and have your receipt (with eligible accessories totaling at least $200 for the $50 Verizon e-gift card) and UPC barcode(s) ready to upload. Hint: Use your mobile camera to capture images for upload. Don’t wait; you must submit proof of purchase online within 30 days of purchase. Limited-time offer. Must purchase eligible accessories in a single transaction for at least $200 for the $50 e-gift card (exclusive of taxes & fees) from 11.28.19 through 12.8.19 at Verizon Wireless retail stores, online or telesales. Apple AirPods (1st & 2nd Gen), Apple AirPods Pro, Verizon gift cards, cellular-enabled watches/devices and network extender purchases are excluded. Verizon e-gift card will be emailed within 4 weeks after receipt of a valid claim. Limited to one Verizon e-gift card per address/proof of purchase. Verizon employees are excluded.

Offline Pad18

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Promo code is invalid. Please enter a valid code or Continue to Checkout.

i dont think it's valid on this headphones .. but even at $299 i think it's a pretty nice price

Offline emineh17

• View Profile
Promo code is invalid. Please enter a valid code or Continue to Checkout.

i dont think it's valid on this headphones .. but even at $299 i think it's a pretty nice price
Please read the full post.
The promo code is only for the e-gift card which you can apply for after you received the headphones.

Either way, $299 is still the lowest price on this pair.

Offline Pad18

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Please read the full post.
The promo code is only for the e-gift card which you can apply for after you received the headphones.

Either way, $299 is still the lowest price on this pair.

my bad !  8)

and yes it's the lowest that we saw for this pair ! great fine.

Offline emineh17

• View Profile
Lowest price ever for these amazing headphones!

https://www.verizonwireless.com/products/bose-noise-cancelling-headphones-700/?sku=sku3560144&AID=11365093&SID=2c52fb7c12c411eaa4a0a6226f9167e90INT&vendorid=CJM&PUBID=1225267&cjevent=2c6ab14512c411ea812f01c20a24060f

Plus get a $50 egift card.

Here’s the deal.
Get a $50 Verizon e-gift card when you spend $200 or more on accessories.
1To redeem, go to vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and submit proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase.
2Use promo code SHOP200 to claim your $50 e-gift card.

Please complete the online form and have your receipt (with eligible accessories totaling at least $200 for the $50 Verizon e-gift card) and UPC barcode(s) ready to upload. Hint: Use your mobile camera to capture images for upload. Don’t wait; you must submit proof of purchase online within 30 days of purchase. Limited-time offer. Must purchase eligible accessories in a single transaction for at least $200 for the $50 e-gift card (exclusive of taxes & fees) from 11.28.19 through 12.8.19 at Verizon Wireless retail stores, online or telesales. Apple AirPods (1st & 2nd Gen), Apple AirPods Pro, Verizon gift cards, cellular-enabled watches/devices and network extender purchases are excluded. Verizon e-gift card will be emailed within 4 weeks after receipt of a valid claim. Limited to one Verizon e-gift card per address/proof of purchase. Verizon employees are excluded.

Does this get me my second HT?  8)

Offline Emgee

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Did anyone actually receive this? I got an email on friday that they canceled my order due to the item being discontinued.

Offline emineh17

• View Profile
Did anyone actually receive this? I got an email on friday that they canceled my order due to the item being discontinued.
I got it and the gift card