Author Topic: Easirent rental  (Read 855 times)

Offline Zevi16

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Easirent rental
« on: December 03, 2019, 09:40:42 AM »
Can someone give me advice.
A cardholder if mine used my card to rent a car at Easirent in London. Upon returning the car he paid for it with a different card. A few days later they charged me $500 for a damaged tire. He happens to have an independent rental insurance policy that covers rentals, the problem is that easirent aren’t giving him any information to give to the insurance company to make the claim.
They just charged my card and aren’t responding anymore.
I tried disputing it (CSP) but they said it is in the agreement to charge the card for incidentals.
Anything I can do?

Offline Danlover111

• View Profile
Re: Easirent rental
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 10:48:48 AM »
Can someone give me advice.
A cardholder if mine used my card to rent a car at Easirent in London. Upon returning the car he paid for it with a different card. A few days later they charged me $500 for a damaged tire. He happens to have an independent rental insurance policy that covers rentals, the problem is that easirent aren’t giving him any information to give to the insurance company to make the claim.
They just charged my card and aren’t responding anymore.
I tried disputing it (CSP) but they said it is in the agreement to charge the card for incidentals.
Anything I can do?
i got charged $3000 from avis but never got a incident report  i disputed it just got my money
it was with amex, dont see why it should be different they cant charge you without showing what they are charging you for...

Offline Zevi16

• View Profile
Re: Easirent rental
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 10:50:41 AM »
i got charged $3000 from avis but never got a incident report  i disputed it just got my money
it was with amex, dont see why it should be different they cant charge you without showing what they are charging you for...
It’s chase....