Author Topic: got royaly messed over on cardcash.com  (Read 9681 times)

Offline zemz2005

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
got royaly messed over on cardcash.com
« on: December 03, 2019, 09:16:17 PM »
About this card cash business I can just say let the buyer beware and let them be very very wary. Seemed like a great idea to me but when i went to use my $700 balance for a BB gift card I bought last year it was GONE. Dan you have a great service here but you should have a super fat disclaimer on this. Just MHO.  I got screwed big time 🙁

I know the guys there are our boys and I dont think they themselves did anything wrong, but be careful!!!! This one hurts  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:19:20 PM by zemz2005 »

Offline chayal101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: got royaly messed over on cardcash.com
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 09:19:25 PM »
About this card cash business I can just say let the buyer be ware and let them be very very wary. Seemed like a great idea to me but when i went to use my $700 balance for a BB gift card I bought last year it was GONE. Dan you have a great service here but you should have a super fat disclaimer on this. Just MHO.  I got screwed big time

I know the guys there are our boys and I dont think they themselves did anything wrong, but be careful!!!! This one hurts  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Yes! Supper makes you fat!!... sorry, I just hadto...
On a more serious note, I'm sorry that you got screwed over, it happens to the best of us!
Chaya L.

Offline Pad18

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 09:20:42 PM »
On every post, dan add the following :
"CardCash guarantees gift card’s value for 45 days after purchase."

I feel very sad for you, try maybe to email them, and see if and how they could help you.

CardCash has set up a special customer service email address for DansDeals readers. If you purchase a gift card through DansDeals and have a problem with the order please email DansDeals@CardCash.com to get your issue resolved.

Good luck
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:24:15 PM by Pad18 »

Offline zemz2005

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 09:21:40 PM »
Yes! Supper makes you fat!!... sorry, I just hadto...
On a more serious note, I'm sorry that you got screwed over, it happens to the best of us!
  go ahead kick me when im down

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 09:24:06 PM »
About this card cash business I can just say let the buyer beware and let them be very very wary. Seemed like a great idea to me but when i went to use my $700 balance for a BB gift card I bought last year it was GONE. Dan you have a great service here but you should have a super fat disclaimer on this. Just MHO.  I got screwed big time

They have a very specific guarantee, nobody selling third-party cards will guarantee it for a year.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline zemz2005

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 09:24:09 PM »
On every post, dan add the following :
"CardCash guarantees gift card’s value for 45 days after purchase."

I feel very sad for you, try maybe to email them, and see if and how they could help you.

Good luck
I get that but I see ( now that I woke and did some research) that this is a trend of disshonest sellers. With all this rush to "save money" it would be helpful to inform the community that the money should be spent right away because in many cases it disappears...

Offline Pad18

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 09:26:23 PM »
I get that but I see ( now that I woke and did some research) that this is a trend of disshonest sellers. With all this rush to "save money" it would be helpful to inform the community that the money should be spent right away because in many cases it disappears...

And because of dishonest seller, CardCash and Dan (that advertise it) tell you  to use it in the following 45 days .. to not have an issue and be able to help you if it's the case.

Offline gingyguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 09:32:18 PM »
dans been very clear
CardCash has set up a special customer service email address for DansDeals readers. If you purchase a gift card through DansDeals and have a problem with the order please email DansDeals@CardCash.com to get your issue resolved. CardCash guarantees gift card’s value for 45 days after purchase, so be sure to use the gift cards within 45 days.
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 09:33:08 PM »
What more do you want @Dan to do? He literally puts the 45 day guarantee in each post about cardcash.
Have you tried reaching out to their CS team btw?
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline zemz2005

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 09:44:42 PM »
What more do you want @Dan to do? He literally puts the 45 day guarantee in each post about cardcash.
Have you tried reaching out to their CS team btw?
yes did all that no help.

I just think being that this is common  it would be helpful if he ellaborated and encourage people who buy to use their balances right away.

Obviously there is no sense of entitlement here and he doesnt have to do anything. My frusturation was never intended at Rabbenu Daniel specificaly..

Offline chayal101

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 09:46:16 PM »
Yes yes, R' Dan's got a lot of chasidim here. 5 guys backing him in less than 1 minute!!
Chaya L.

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 09:50:09 PM »
Who in the world buys gift cards unless it's with an intended immediate use?
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline zemz2005

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 09:50:25 PM »
dans been very clear

yes true but that wasnt on the brooks brothers post. I guess its hard to promote a company and push the discalimer any harder... I get it

Offline yoshyosh

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 147
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2019, 09:58:57 PM »
About this card cash business I can just say let the buyer beware and let them be very very wary. Seemed like a great idea to me but when i went to use my $700 balance for a BB gift card I bought last year it was GONE. Dan you have a great service here but you should have a super fat disclaimer on this. Just MHO.  I got screwed big time 🙁

Try calling BB and reporting fraud on the gift card, depending on your state/ country they may be responsible to replace the funds, track who used the funds and report them. At the least they may offer you some alternative such as the delivery address merchandise were sent in order to file a police report.

Offline zemz2005

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2019, 10:00:59 PM »
Try calling BB and reporting fraud on the gift card, depending on your state/ country they may be responsible to replace the funds, track who used the funds and report them. At the least they may offer you some alternative such as the delivery address merchandise were sent to file a police report.
thank you for the helpful idea. I can try that but the problem is the gift isnt in my name either since I bought it on the second hand market ( Brooks Brothers was quick to point this out)

Offline Pad18

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 10:07:18 PM »
thank you for the helpful idea. I can try that but the problem is the gift isnt in my name either since I bought it on the second hand market ( Brooks Brothers was quick to point this out)

ask creditcash to help you with that.

Offline KSMH

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 10:07:51 PM »
Who in the world buys gift cards unless it's with an intended immediate use?

Some ppl do it but its ill advised

Try calling BB and reporting fraud on the gift card, depending on your state/ country they may be responsible to replace the funds, track who used the funds and report them. At the least they may offer you some alternative such as the delivery address merchandise were sent in order to file a police report.

Blaming Dan and CC is absurd. Try the above route to get compensated. You can make a police report and even try to back charge if funds were used prior to purchase.
Always praying for delayed baggage.

Offline zemz2005

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 10:15:23 PM »
Some ppl do it but its ill advised

Blaming Dan and CC is absurd. Try the above route to get compensated. You can make a police report and even try to back charge if funds were used prior to purchase.
thanks. who am I back charging exactly? not sure what you mean by funds used prior to purchase. need to pull out a brisker rav for that one :)

Online yitzgar

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 10:36:19 PM »
thanks. who am I back charging exactly? not sure what you mean by funds used prior to purchase. need to pull out a brisker rav for that one :)
He means if the card was empty when you bought it, you can charge back cardcash. (Can you still do that so long after?)

Offline KSMH

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 11:39:10 PM »
He means if the card was empty when you bought it, you can charge back cardcash. (Can you still do that so long after?)
That's what I meant. 

In my experience u can can back charge far back, but due to T&C you'll need proof that card was emptied before you purchased it, I doubt it was. 
Always praying for delayed baggage.