Author Topic: AA will make all elites upgrade eligible on domestic awards  (Read 1423 times)

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline fresar

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: AA will make all elites upgrade eligible on domestic awards
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 12:02:00 AM »
Why is this a big deal?

Offline thaber

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 04:16:05 PM »
I read the DDMS post. i'm EP, and don't think this will effect me negtively because i'll still be prioritized, as will my wife. so that's good.
recently booked a mileage ticket for myself and 2 others, 1 EP and Gold. none of us were put on the upgrade list. was a short flight and not woth a call, but does that make sense in the rules? I would thin we would each have our own merits and then the gold would be the companion.

Offline mord1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 11:20:06 PM »
I read the DDMS post. i'm EP, and don't think this will effect me negtively because i'll still be prioritized, as will my wife. so that's good.
recently booked a mileage ticket for myself and 2 others, 1 EP and Gold. none of us were put on the upgrade list. was a short flight and not woth a call, but does that make sense in the rules? I would thin we would each have our own merits and then the gold would be the companion.
it does make sense-  bec you are only eligible for 1 companion to be upgraded-  once there are 3 of you on 1 reservation- you will not be on the upgrade list unless you call or chat etc..  before to split the reservations, so its just you and 1 companion on 1 reservation and the 3rd person on a 2nd reservation