Author Topic: Israel's good friend Obama...  (Read 47365 times)

Offline Deal Guy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: Israel's good friend Obama...
« Reply #135 on: December 26, 2016, 12:27:24 AM »
Is that why you say he is "Muslim born"?
Correct. As i wrote upthread, his father was Muslim. According to Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, you are a Muslim.
I also wrote above that i fully understand why he did what he did, because as a Muslim, of course he should rather be a friend of Muslims rather than Jews.
My only issue was, that why pretend to be a friend of Israel and Jews for nearly 8 years, and then stick it to them. You need to be honest.

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 26, 2016, 12:33:06 AM »
Correct. As i wrote upthread, his father was Muslim. According to Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, you are a Muslim.
I also wrote above that i fully understand why he did what he did, because as a Muslim, of course he should rather be a friend of Muslims rather than Jews.
My only issue was, that why pretend to be a friend of Israel and Jews for nearly 8 years, and then stick it to them. You need to be honest.
I thought you follow Jewish law? I must ask are you a US citizen? If so how about following our laws?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 26, 2016, 12:35:30 AM »
I thought you follow Jewish law? I must ask are you a US citizen? If so how about following our laws?
I think you are having trouble staying on conversation. You asked why I called him Muslim Born. I responded to you that he was indeed born Muslim.

Online yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2016, 12:36:06 AM »
He could've done it the day after winning his second term.
Didn't want to ruin Hillary's chances at getting into the white house.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2016, 12:41:09 AM »
I think you are having trouble staying on conversation. You asked why I called him Muslim Born. I responded to you that he was indeed born Muslim.
...but it makes no sense. You are using laws as a basis that you don't believe in. Lets try a simple one. Was BO born an American?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2016, 12:42:55 AM »
...but it makes no sense. You are using laws as a basis that you don't believe in. Lets try a simple one. Was BO born an American?
You can start another thread for that if it doesnt already exist.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2016, 12:46:38 AM »
Simple yes or no. What's the problem or are you a birther?

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2016, 12:47:44 AM »
But then he wouldn't be able to talk about it because he doesn't like talking about the subject at hand.

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2016, 12:48:16 AM »
Of course he was-his mother was American and therefore he would be regardless of his location of birth. I never understood the whole birther thing since he is according to all scenarios a citizen from birth and not a naturalized one.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2016, 12:51:52 AM »
But then he wouldn't be able to talk about it because he doesn't like talking about the subject at hand.
The subject at hand is that most here believe BO is not a friend of Israel. I have no problem with that position. What I do have is a problem with your and others racist comments.

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2016, 12:56:13 AM »
Didn't want to ruin Hillary's chances at getting into the white house.
There is no love lost between the 2 of them.

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »
There is no love lost between the 2 of them.
except that he was stuck with her as the best chance to protect his fragile legacy of executive action.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2016, 01:00:14 AM »
Simple yes or no. What's the problem or are you a birther?
I have no problem. Most of us aren't liberal crybabies who cant accept the outcome of an election. He was elected for 2 terms by the American people and we need to live with that whether we like it or not. I have no clue where he was born, and i dont care either. If a majority of Americans picked him to be president, he is our President.

But all that has nothing to do with this thread. This thread has to do with BHO and his treatment of Israel. Some people dont understand how he did what he did on Friday to Israel. I on the other hand understand why he chose to mistreat Israel, being that he was born an American (Nationality),Muslim (Religion).  My only issue is the two-face part, where for 8 years you claim to be the friend of Israel, but once you dont need Jewish votes (for yourself or HRC), you show your true face.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2016, 01:11:57 AM »
But all that has nothing to do with this thread. This thread has to do with BHO and his treatment of Israel. Some people dont understand how he did what he did on Friday to Israel. I on the other hand understand why he chose to mistreat Israel, being that he was born an American (Nationality),Muslim (Religion).  My only issue is the two-face part, where for 8 years you claim to be the friend of Israel, but once you dont need Jewish votes (for yourself or HRC), you show your true face.
Your issue is claiming he is a Muslim and that is why he did it. No mater what religion you believe in you can't force that on anyone else. He chooses his religion not you.

Online Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2016, 01:17:49 AM »
Bibi believes that coming out so strong against Obama will create pressure on Obama not to continue down this path, from both sides of the isle. ( If he's correct is something else..)