Author Topic: Israel's good friend Obama...  (Read 122596 times)

Offline Deal Guy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: Israel's good friend Obama...
« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2016, 12:42:55 AM »
...but it makes no sense. You are using laws as a basis that you don't believe in. Lets try a simple one. Was BO born an American?
You can start another thread for that if it doesnt already exist.

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2016, 12:46:38 AM »
Simple yes or no. What's the problem or are you a birther?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2016, 12:47:44 AM »
But then he wouldn't be able to talk about it because he doesn't like talking about the subject at hand.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2016, 12:48:16 AM »
...but it makes no sense. You are using laws as a basis that you don't believe in. Lets try a simple one. Was BO born an American?
Of course he was-his mother was American and therefore he would be regardless of his location of birth. I never understood the whole birther thing since he is according to all scenarios a citizen from birth and not a naturalized one.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2016, 12:51:52 AM »
But then he wouldn't be able to talk about it because he doesn't like talking about the subject at hand.
The subject at hand is that most here believe BO is not a friend of Israel. I have no problem with that position. What I do have is a problem with your and others racist comments.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2016, 12:56:13 AM »
Didn't want to ruin Hillary's chances at getting into the white house.
There is no love lost between the 2 of them.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »
There is no love lost between the 2 of them.
except that he was stuck with her as the best chance to protect his fragile legacy of executive action.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2016, 01:00:14 AM »
Simple yes or no. What's the problem or are you a birther?
I have no problem. Most of us aren't liberal crybabies who cant accept the outcome of an election. He was elected for 2 terms by the American people and we need to live with that whether we like it or not. I have no clue where he was born, and i dont care either. If a majority of Americans picked him to be president, he is our President.

But all that has nothing to do with this thread. This thread has to do with BHO and his treatment of Israel. Some people dont understand how he did what he did on Friday to Israel. I on the other hand understand why he chose to mistreat Israel, being that he was born an American (Nationality),Muslim (Religion).  My only issue is the two-face part, where for 8 years you claim to be the friend of Israel, but once you dont need Jewish votes (for yourself or HRC), you show your true face.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2016, 01:11:57 AM »
But all that has nothing to do with this thread. This thread has to do with BHO and his treatment of Israel. Some people dont understand how he did what he did on Friday to Israel. I on the other hand understand why he chose to mistreat Israel, being that he was born an American (Nationality),Muslim (Religion).  My only issue is the two-face part, where for 8 years you claim to be the friend of Israel, but once you dont need Jewish votes (for yourself or HRC), you show your true face.
Your issue is claiming he is a Muslim and that is why he did it. No mater what religion you believe in you can't force that on anyone else. He chooses his religion not you.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2016, 01:17:49 AM »
Bibi believes that coming out so strong against Obama will create pressure on Obama not to continue down this path, from both sides of the isle. ( If he's correct is something else..)

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2016, 01:21:27 AM »

Your issue is claiming he is a Muslim and that is why he did it. No mater what religion you believe in you can't force that on anyone else. He chooses his religion not you.

Did anyone here try to force any religion on him? ???
On the contrary, being that he is Muslim, he has everyright be more pro Muslim if he chooses to. But if he is a muslim that hates Israel, dont masquerade for  nearly 8 years to be a friend of Isreal.
 I dont think I can be any clearer with you.  Lets see if you can say, "i get your point now".

Offline gubevo18

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2016, 01:27:42 AM »
Bibi believes that coming out so strong against Obama will create pressure on Obama not to continue down this path, from both sides of the isle. ( If he's correct is something else..)
that could be one possibility.
Although IMHO it is simply for his own political sake to show Israel that it's Obama's fault and he will stand up for israel. Etc.
Bibi is an excellent politician.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2016, 01:35:00 AM »
Did anyone here try to force any religion on him? ???
On the contrary, being that he is Muslim, he has everyright be more pro Muslim if he chooses to. But if he is a muslim that hates Israel, dont masquerade for  nearly 8 years to be a friend of Isreal.
 I dont think I can be any clearer with you.  Lets see if you can say, "i get your point now".
I get your point that you feel he is a fraud when it comes to Israel.
You claimed he was born Muslum (religion) which is not true. You are forcing that religion on him and it doesn't work that way.
I on the other hand understand why he chose to mistreat Israel, being that he was born an American (Nationality),Muslim (Religion). 

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2016, 01:35:51 AM »
Although IMHO it is simply for his own political sake to show Israel that it's Obama's fault and he will stand up for israel. Etc.
Bibi is an excellent politician.
Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2016, 01:48:26 AM »
I get your point that you feel he is a fraud when it comes to Israel.
You claimed he was born Muslum (religion) which is not true. You are forcing that religion on him and it doesn't work that way.
Even if he was born "athiest", he never liked Israel, and was just a fraud by pretending to have Israel's best interests in mind all these years, yet now when he or HRC dont need the Jewish votes in Florida, he showed his true colors.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 26, 2016, 01:53:58 AM »
Even if he was born "athiest", he never liked Israel, and was just a fraud by pretending to have Israel's best interests in mind all these years, yet now when he or HRC dont need the Jewish votes in Florida, he showed his true colors.
Fair enough and I just disagree. Will have to check the results to see if the Jewish vote changed anything.

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 26, 2016, 01:58:31 AM »
Fair enough and I just disagree. Will have to check the results to see if the Jewish vote changed anything.
Which part are we disagreeing on?  You think he always liked Israel, and now he suddenly had a change of heart and liked to see the nations of the world gang up on Israel?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 26, 2016, 02:03:22 AM »
Which part are we disagreeing on?
Being a fraud. As I said before from day one he was against the settlements and for a two state solution. AFAIK he never tried to stop military aid to Israel. I guess he just wasn't Israel's BFF.  :)

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2016, 02:07:30 AM »
Being a fraud. As I said before from day one he was against the settlements and for a two state solution. AFAIK he never tried to stop military aid to Israel. I guess he just wasn't Israel's BFF.  :)
I agree with you that he felt that way since day one.
He just pretended otherwise all these years, and now he was at liberty to show his true face, since he wasnt afraid of possible election consequences for himself or HRC.

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2016, 02:27:13 AM »
Wake up call. Obama talks to more Jews than to Muslims. He doesn't hate Israel. He isn't a Muslim. He's just a Liberal which means that he believes (and has probably confirmed by talking to Liberal Jews) that you can be for pre-1967 borders and still be a "friend" of Israel. He doesn't think he stabbed Israel in the back. Sure, he knows Netenyahu doesn't like what he did but he considers Netenyahu the Israeli equivalent of a Republican, in other words, he has little regard for his opinion.

In short, you are reading way too much into it. He doesn't think like you think and his actions don't mean what you think they mean.