Author Topic: Israel's good friend Obama...  (Read 122635 times)

Offline Deal Guy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Israel's good friend Obama...
« Reply #261 on: December 27, 2016, 09:29:32 AM »
The argument can be made that it puts pressure on the Palestinians to come to the table. The longer they wait the more Jews live in the area and therefore makes it less likely that Israel gives away that land.
I agree that is the thinking but we have seen it doesn't work. Just as the terrorist acts against Israel hasn't worked.

"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 27, 2016, 09:31:14 AM »
What is a "settlement"?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 27, 2016, 09:31:40 AM »
And the most racist comment in this thread goes to JTZ.
Most of you traveled to Israel several times. Some of you live there. A lot of you have family there. Wouldn't you all understand the politics over there way better than me? How is this racist?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #264 on: December 27, 2016, 09:35:57 AM »
Most of you traveled to Israel several times. Some of you live there. A lot of you have family there. Wouldn't you all understand the politics over there way better than me? How is this racist?
I can't even.

Let me ask you. When is the last time you were speaking to a group of black people and told them "all of you would know more about African politics"...

If you would of said some of you, or the guys who live there have family there may know more, it would be one thing but to say all of you.. Is the blatant and clear racism. I for one don't follow Israeli politics for the most part and have no idea what the mood is there. You see I am an individual and I don't think it is very nice or fair to sum me up in a group of people just based on my religion.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 27, 2016, 09:39:20 AM »
Let me ask you. When is the last time you were speaking to a group of black people and told them "all of you would know more about African politics"...
If it was about politics in Africa and I believed most of the forum members had ties there I would have no problem making the same comment.

If I said I can't comment on the Torah and all of you would know better would that be offensive to you?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2016, 09:41:21 AM »
If it was about politics in Africa and I believed most of the forum members had ties there I would have no problem making the same comment.

If I said I can't comment on the Torah and all of you would know better would that be offensive to you?
Please read my edit. I added some points. You don't have to defenc this one. It's clearly racist. You like to accuse a lot of people of a lot of things, but can't seem to admit when you are guilty yourself.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2016, 09:43:40 AM »
If you would of said some of you, or the guys who live there have family there may know more, it would be one thing but to say all of you.. Is the blatant and clear racism. I for one don't follow Israeli politics for the most part and have no idea what the mood is there. You see I am an individual and I don't think it is very nice or fair to sum me up in a group of people just based on my religion.
You think it is fair to jump all over me without even asking me what I meant or to clarify? Do you really believe when I said "all" it meant every single member on this board?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #268 on: December 27, 2016, 09:44:41 AM »
What is a "settlement"?
1 brick, wood, grain, and sheep.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 27, 2016, 09:45:17 AM »
Please read my edit. I added some points. You don't have to defenc this one. It's clearly racist. You like to accuse a lot of people of a lot of things, but can't seem to admit when you are guilty yourself.
You are 100% wrong on this one.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: December 27, 2016, 09:49:09 AM »
It's clearly racist.
If you want to falsely accuse me of something learn the difference between racist and stereotype.

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 27, 2016, 09:52:42 AM »
If you want to falsely accuse me of something learn the difference between racist and stereotype.
Ok go ahead and learn, or do we associate the 2 nowadays just as you did...
Your racist remarks are getting old.
If 2011 when he veto basically the same resolution do you know why?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 27, 2016, 09:54:14 AM »
You think it is fair to jump all over me without even asking me what I meant or to clarify? Do you really believe when I said "all" it meant every single member on this board?
Feel free to clarify. I'm just pointing out that at the surface the most racist remark of this thread was you saying all Jews know about Israeli politics. Plenty of Jews are as typical American as it can get...

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2016, 09:55:50 AM »
Ok go ahead and learn, or do we associate the 2 nowadays just as you did...
You are going to need to translate this one for me?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 27, 2016, 09:57:05 AM »
You are going to need to translate this one for me?
Are you going to tell me they were being racist against Muslims or for Jews?

FYI: Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Today, the use of the term "racism" does not easily fall under a single definition. But I imagine you want only the disctionary definition of racism as making one race superior or inferior?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 27, 2016, 09:57:52 AM »
Feel free to clarify. I'm just pointing out that at the surface the most racist remark of this thread was you saying all Jews know about Israeli politics. Plenty of Jews are as typical American as it can get...
Did you miss this post?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 27, 2016, 09:59:19 AM »
Did you miss this post?
Most, some, all. Those are 3 things you made no distinction about and want me to have a logical discussion here?

Offline CZ60

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 27, 2016, 10:00:44 AM »
1 brick, wood, grain, and sheep.

Very good.

Now what is a city? What is a road?  ;)

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 27, 2016, 10:02:58 AM »
Most, some, all. Those are 3 things you made no distinction about and want me to have a logical discussion here?
Lets see if this helps. "All" is referring to those that traveled there, live there or have family there.

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 27, 2016, 10:06:42 AM »
Very good.

Now what is a city? What is a road?  ;)

Exactly. I am positive that most Americans hear the word "settlement" and picture a trailer park or a tent city.