Author Topic: Israel's good friend Obama...  (Read 122660 times)

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Re: Israel's good friend Obama...
« Reply #600 on: December 29, 2016, 06:22:40 PM »
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 29, 2016, 06:24:18 PM »
Did you hack my email.  >:(
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #602 on: December 29, 2016, 06:30:36 PM »
Did you hack my email.  >:(
The egyptians leaked it.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #603 on: December 29, 2016, 08:00:00 PM »
I think Hussein realized Trump was gonna be an awesome president and wanted to throw him some curve balls hoping he'll mess up. Israel, now Russia. Let's see how many more international problems he's gonna cause before leaving office. This is not to say that his last 8 years haven't been one giant wrecking ball.

Online zh cohen

• View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 29, 2016, 08:39:06 PM »
Until they produce the "iron clad" it is all he said she said. With that being the case I will go with the US or a foreign governments version. How about you?

There have been multiple reports in US, Egyptian, Ukrainian Israeli and other papers confirming reports that Biden pressured Ukraine and Kerry strategized with the Palestinians. When asked, Kerry's spokesperson denied that the meeting took place, and did not respond when confronted with his schedule, which confirmed that it did.

The stories are based on multiple sources in several different governments, including the Palestinians. Even the denials are very narrowly tailored in their wording.

If you still believe the Obama administration's story after reading those articles, I can offer you a great deal on a bridge in Brooklyn.

Offline Super Speed

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #605 on: December 29, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »
OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best. The A&M's Public Relations Office released this statement "After 8 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."

These are the details according to Texas A&M:

1. Reagan & Lincoln tied for first,

2. Twenty three presidents tied for second,

3. Seventeen other presidents tied for third,

4. Jimmy Carter came in fourth, and

5. Obama came in fifth.

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #606 on: December 29, 2016, 10:02:50 PM »
OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best. The A&M's Public Relations Office released this statement "After 8 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."

These are the details according to Texas A&M:

1. Reagan & Lincoln tied for first,

2. Twenty three presidents tied for second,

3. Seventeen other presidents tied for third,

4. Jimmy Carter came in fourth, and

5. Obama came in fifth.
Aaaaaaaand we've started with whatsapp forwards.

/thread

Offline Super Speed

• View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 29, 2016, 10:05:27 PM »
Aaaaaaaand we've started with whatsapp forwards.

/thread
Is that also racist?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline good sam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 30, 2016, 12:26:56 AM »
Obama and Kerry will not make peace between Israeli and Palestinian, but they have succeeded in making a temporary peace between the two major parties in Israel—itself a major accomplishment.

If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 30, 2016, 01:02:09 AM »
There have been multiple reports in US, Egyptian, Ukrainian Israeli and other papers confirming reports that Biden pressured Ukraine and Kerry strategized with the Palestinians. When asked, Kerry's spokesperson denied that the meeting took place, and did not respond when confronted with his schedule, which confirmed that it did.
Let me get this straight. Kerry is trying to broker a deal between Israel and Palestine and he met with Palestine? Why in the world would he do that?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 30, 2016, 01:10:58 AM »
http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/uk-criticism-us-kerry/
I am going to guess you didn't post the article because of this: “We continue to believe that the construction of settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territories is illegal, which is why we supported UN Security Council Resolution 2334 last week. But we are also clear that the settlements are far from the only problem in this conflict. In particular, the people of Israel deserve to live free from the threat of terrorism, with which they have had to cope for too long.”

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 30, 2016, 01:33:52 AM »
Here is the part you highlighted:
peace cannot be imposed from the outside
Here is from the speech Power's gave to the UN: "Unlike some on the UN Security Council, we do not believe that outside parties can impose a solution that has not been negotiated by the two parties."

BO position has not changed in 6 years. I suggest you go and read the full text of Power's speech and not listen to all the rhetoric.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 30, 2016, 02:15:53 AM »
That is a fair claim, but please answer these (more than one word is ok):

1) When there were settlement freezes, it not only did not lead to peace, but Abbas refused to even negotiate. Would you include settlement freezes in your definition of insanity?
2) Israel has made land concessions, both bilaterally and unilaterally. In neither instance did it advance peace. Would you include land concessions in your aforementioned definition of insanity?
3) Kerry gave a long speech, the crux being that settlement expansion is obstructing peace. He laid out a vision for the future. Palestinians have rejected it outright. If a settlement freeze won't resume negotiations, in what way is settlement expansion impeding the peace process?

@JTZ please answer Yehuda57

Offline Deal Guy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 30, 2016, 03:09:42 AM »

@JTZ please answer Yehuda57
For 1 & 2 I would have to do some research first to see if the statements preceding the questions are accurate. I am pretty sure no matter what answer I post will be accepted.

#3 - Kerry's speech as I have said from the beginning IMHO was anti-Israel. Also its extreme negativity was fueled in part by Bibi's recent constant attacks on the US. I believe as does the rest of the civilized world that the settlements are wrong. Most believe it does not help the peace process. If this land is going to be part of the peace would it make it easier if it wasn't inhabited? Of course!

It is Friday so lets rap this up. My beef is the attacks on BO and the US. Bibi can condemn the resolution with out the attacks on BO/US. Labeling BO Muslim, anti-Israel or anti-Semite does not accomplish anything. Not acknowledging all the support he has shown towards Israel over the years only shows how blinded one is to the facts.

Offline Emkay

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 30, 2016, 03:33:55 AM »
For 1 & 2 I would have to do some research first to see if the statements preceding the questions are accurate. I am pretty sure no matter what answer I post will be accepted.

#3 - Kerry's speech as I have said from the beginning IMHO was anti-Israel. Also its extreme negativity was fueled in part by Bibi's recent constant attacks on the US. I believe as does the rest of the civilized world that the settlements are wrong. Most believe it does not help the peace process. If this land is going to be part of the peace would it make it easier if it wasn't inhabited? Of course!

It is Friday so lets rap this up. My beef is the attacks on BO and the US. Bibi can condemn the resolution with out the attacks on BO/US. Labeling BO Muslim, anti-Israel or anti-Semite does not accomplish anything. Not acknowledging all the support he has shown towards Israel over the years only shows how blinded one is to the facts.
I'm trying to pinpoint where our differences are.
1) Do you genuinely believe there is a possibility of peace from the PA side? Of living side by side like they do in half of Israel or as a separate state.

2) is it your opinion that we are moving even a smidgen more towards living in tranquility if we give up the "settlements"?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 30, 2016, 03:48:13 AM »
I'm trying to pinpoint where our differences are.
1) Do you genuinely believe there is a possibility of peace from the PA side? Of living side by side like they do in half of Israel or as a separate state.

2) is it your opinion that we are moving even a smidgen more towards living in tranquility if we give up the "settlements"?
1 - NO!!! You can't live in peace when a significant number will not recognize Israel's right to exist or wants to kill every last Jew. That has to change.

2 - I believe stopping the settlements will be seen by some PA's as a positive step. That will help the peace process but #1 has to be addressed.

If you look at my first couple of comments in this thread it has nothing to do with what we are talking about now. My beef was Trump sticking his nose where it didn't belong and then defending BO against being demonized because of the UN vote.

Offline Emkay

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 30, 2016, 03:59:54 AM »
1 - NO!!! You can't live in peace when a significant number will not recognize Israel's right to exist or wants to kill every last Jew. That has to change.

2 - I believe stopping the settlements will be seen by some PA's as a positive step. That will help the peace process but #1 has to be addressed.

If you look at my first couple of comments in this thread it has nothing to do with what we are talking about now. My beef was Trump sticking his nose where it didn't belong and then defending BO against being demonized because of the UN vote.
So that being said. So you agree that they don't want peace with Israel but that giving land may somehow be seen as a willingness to make peace when none is wanted. How do those work hand in hand? 2 is pointless as long as 1 exists and has been shown numerous times prior, 2 does not cause 1 or help in any way.
Do you truthfully believe that a people whose very mantra screams for the destruction of us ( I believe including you) by any and all means can be calmed by peace offering in this case?