Author Topic: Iran's Top Terrorist Taken Out By The U.S.  (Read 100103 times)

Offline M218

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Iran's Top Terrorist Taken Out By The U.S.
« Reply #540 on: January 09, 2020, 02:07:12 AM »
Mob storming an embassy is very different from ballistic missiles attacking US forces.
I still don`t see which forces were attacked if no one got killed and they warned before
Like I said earlier in the thread. This attack is the same thing that happened after Israel killed a top hezbollah commander. They retaliated and Israel pretended that soldiers got hurt and that was the end of it. The US just did the same thing. Seems to have worked based on Mr Valentines hysterics that we were attacked with war like attacks.....well played Mr President!
Well said!

Offline M218

• View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 09, 2020, 02:15:55 AM »
Bottom line is that Mr. Trump has everybody in his pocket and does what he wants without asking. Everytime he does something everyone barks but do nothing (I forgot about impeachment) and he stays the winner by his people. Whatever critics ever said bad about him came out to be good. Now about the killing I think it was a great think to get rid of that trash, and it costed the US some money in damage... which that murder would have and had done more himself. Best of all Trump got his media coverage he needed.... so for now lets go back on disscusing impeachment etc.

Offline Proisrael

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG,Hilton,Club Carlson
« Reply #542 on: January 09, 2020, 02:18:13 AM »
Tit for tat doesn't make it less warlike.

Warlike means we go to war over what happens. Tit for Tat is letting them tell their constituents (like @CountValentine ) that they have harmed/killed/destroyed US forces, even though its a lie. Dictators need these type of victories in order to impress and quiet down the people.....It really is quite simple to understand.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #543 on: January 09, 2020, 02:33:56 AM »
Warlike means we go to war over what happens. Tit for Tat is letting them tell their constituents (like @CountValentine ) that they have harmed/killed/destroyed US forces, even though its a lie. Dictators need these type of victories in order to impress and quiet down the people.....It really is quite simple to understand.
+1
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #544 on: January 09, 2020, 08:13:09 AM »
Bottom line is that Mr. Trump has everybody in his pocket and does what he wants without asking. Everytime he does something everyone barks but do nothing (I forgot about impeachment) and he stays the winner by his people. Whatever critics ever said bad about him came out to be good. Now about the killing I think it was a great think to get rid of that trash, and it costed the US some money in damage... which that murder would have and had done more himself. Best of all Trump got his media coverage he needed.... so for now lets go back on disscusing impeachment etc.
Busy with lives on the line and best of all Trump got his media coverage? I can't believe how so many couldn't care less about US lives as long as Trump.... :o :o :o
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Proisrael

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG,Hilton,Club Carlson
« Reply #545 on: January 09, 2020, 08:20:31 AM »
Busy with lives on the line and best of all Trump got his media coverage? I can't believe how so many couldn't care less about US lives as long as Trump.... :o :o :o

Dont be stupid, nobody doesn't care about US lives. They were in more danger with the terrorist alive then with him dead. The overall good outweighed the risk of a few missiles.

Offline Boruch999

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 09, 2020, 08:38:58 AM »
Dont be stupid, nobody doesn't care about US lives. They were in more danger with the terrorist alive then with him dead. The overall good outweighed the risk of a few missiles.

An argument could be made, in my opinion a legitimate one, that the good of Soleimani dead outweighs the risk of retaliation which could potentially kill Americans, a major consideration being how many.  It is a decision that must be taken with utmost deliberation and your use of the words "a few missiles" conveys a cavalierness that I hope was unintentional, even though in this particular case, so far, no Americans were killed.

Offline M218

• View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 09, 2020, 09:10:56 AM »
In my opinion the most lifes on the line were when this arch terrorist was alive!

Offline M218

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 09, 2020, 09:19:05 AM »
An argument could be made, in my opinion a legitimate one, that the good of Soleimani dead outweighs the risk of retaliation which could potentially kill Americans, a major consideration being how many.  It is a decision that must be taken with utmost deliberation and your use of the words "a few missiles" conveys a cavalierness that I hope was unintentional, even though in this particular case, so far, no Americans were killed.
Again no one knows what will be or whould have been, this terrorist killed in the last decade much more people then you could count but some signs you may pick up like that the US new before the attack and that no one got killed like the Americans need to be fed news so do the Iranians.
would you want the embassy to be attacked first again with 20 killed and then everyone will scream Trump didn`t do anything last time so they picked it up a notch? 

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 09, 2020, 09:25:47 AM »
In my opinion the most lifes on the line were when this arch terrorist was alive!
Very possible but then leave Trump and the media out of it. If it saved American lives isn't that the best part and not some stupidity between Trump and the media?

Even with lives saved all you seem to care about is Trump not the lives saved.

Offline Boruch999

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 09, 2020, 09:26:10 AM »
Again no one knows what will be or whould have been, this terrorist killed in the last decade much more people then you could count but some signs you may pick up like that the US new before the attack and that no one got killed like the Americans need to be fed news so do the Iranians.
would you want the embassy to be attacked first again with 20 killed and then everyone will scream Trump didn`t do anything last time so they picked it up a notch?

Did you read my post? This has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 09, 2020, 09:29:00 AM »
Did you read my post? This has nothing to do with what I wrote.
Yeah but Trump pulled one on the media.

Offline M218

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 09, 2020, 09:57:08 AM »
Very possible but then leave Trump and the media out of it. If it saved American lives isn't that the best part and not some stupidity between Trump and the media?

Even with lives saved all you seem to care about is Trump not the lives saved.
Don`t get me wrong there is two ways we could look at it or in anything what Trump does. He does things which you could take as a benefit for USA or for his benefit or both
But you cannot say because your`e anti-trump that whatever he does is not good. What you could say is that he puts a focus on things for his benefit.

In short:  There were 2 good things out of it...  and because of that most critics would complain while looking away from the good side

My Opinion: There are enough people taking care on this thread for Trumps Foreign policy so I should be taking care of the second benefit!

Online chinagel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 09, 2020, 10:02:23 AM »
Warlike means we go to war over what happens.
Not true. But if that's what you meant then I get your point.

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #554 on: January 09, 2020, 10:11:20 AM »
More sanctions placed on Iran
HOW CAN THEY HAVE NOT PLACED EVERY POSSIBLE SANCTION ON THIS EVIL REGIME YET???!!!
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #555 on: January 09, 2020, 10:30:20 AM »
Don`t get me wrong there is two ways we could look at it or in anything what Trump does. He does things which you could take as a benefit for USA or for his benefit or both
But you cannot say because your`e anti-trump that whatever he does is not good. What you could say is that he puts a focus on things for his benefit.

In short:  There were 2 good things out of it...  and because of that most critics would complain while looking away from the good side

My Opinion: There are enough people taking care on this thread for Trumps Foreign policy so I should be taking care of the second benefit!

That is like talking about a prospective shidduch who has so many maalos. She is a yirei shomayim, has good middos, is smart, etc. But all you talk about is how she knows how to play a cello.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 10:36:10 AM by aygart »

Offline Yonah

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 09, 2020, 10:33:17 AM »
Reading through the comments, and don't mean to hijack this thread, but take the two statements:

- The Sky is Red
- The sky is blue

We all know which one is true, and which is false. Yet somehow I feel that how much you believe each statement depends on which side you are on and which side it came from. If your side said the sky is red, you'd believe it wholeheartedly.

You'd completely ignore the true facts (or convince yourself that they were false) to support "your side"

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #557 on: January 09, 2020, 10:36:54 AM »
I really find it odd so many here believe killing this terrorist will save lives. Like the guy who took his place isn't just as bad or worse. Or the orders don't come from the top. Was this guy some great master mind that was irreplaceable?
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 09, 2020, 10:38:50 AM »
I really find it odd so many here believe killing this terrorist will save lives. Like the guy who took his place isn't just as bad or worse. Or the orders don't come from the top. Was this guy some great master mind that was irreplaceable?
There are those discussing how his influence was integral to the relationships with Syria and Hezbollah

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #559 on: January 09, 2020, 10:40:37 AM »
There are those discussing how his influence was integral to the relationships with Syria and Hezbollah
So he was a great military mind that can't be replaced that easily?
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half