Author Topic: Iran's Top Terrorist Taken Out By The U.S.  (Read 100145 times)

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Re: Iran's Top Terrorist Taken Out By The U.S.
« Reply #660 on: January 14, 2020, 07:51:16 PM »
This idiots wants a resolution to support the protester's. He claims we need to let the protesters know the US stands with them. NO YOU IDIOT the US doesn't stand with those that want to kill us.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/13/kevin-mccarthy-to-introduce-resolution-in-support-of-iran-protesters/ 
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline RobsPoints

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 14, 2020, 07:57:44 PM »
This idiots wants a resolution to support the protester's. He claims we need to let the protesters know the US stands with them. NO YOU IDIOT the US doesn't stand with those that want to kill us.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/13/kevin-mccarthy-to-introduce-resolution-in-support-of-iran-protesters/
The Iranian people don't want to kill us, the regime does.  That's the reason for the support of the iran protestors of the regime that are happening now.  Not the protesters the regime staged that burned U.S. flags right after the funeral of Sulimani.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 14, 2020, 07:59:23 PM »
The Iranian people don't want to kill us, the regime does. 
They probably love us? ROFLMAO

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #663 on: January 14, 2020, 08:03:37 PM »
HRC all over again!!!

Trump: "Doesn't really matter" if there was an imminent threat from Soleimani
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #664 on: January 14, 2020, 08:04:01 PM »
Is this the same Ms Hasple?

The Trump administration’s nominee to be CIA director, Gina Haspel, personally supervised the torture of a CIA detainee in 2002 leading to at least three waterboard sessions, subsequently drafted the cable that ordered destruction of the videotape evidence of torture, and served as a senior CIA official while the Agency was lying to itself, Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, the Congress, and the public about the effectiveness of torture in eliciting useful intelligence, according to declassified documents posted today by the National Security Archive at George Washington University.
Whee is this from?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online CountValentine

• View Profile

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 14, 2020, 08:54:00 PM »
FTFY  :)
The "deduction" by most Americans disagree with your "deduction".
FACT: Your deduction is right inline with most here for whatever that is worth.
Do me a favor and stop fixing my posts.

My deduction is not solely mine, it is of most military experts. No one came out yelling that they told Trump not to do it and he didn't listen. Any other time he did something that someone said he shouldn't do the world heard about it. The only people who say that he should not have done it are those dumb idiot liberals  in Congress who know nothing about the situation in Iran (and they even complained after that they didnt know and it's not fair no one told them, but somehow their the experts ) and as the poll stated, the answers fell just about on party lines, and if I could deduce again, probably because of all the brain washing the "war experts who know nothing about war" liberals Congress people preached to them. So in essence the people who say they are more unsafe just have their FEELINGS they got off TV from some idiots in congress and some blonde woman how has her own FEELINGS and if you'd have an actual argument with them on why they are actually safer they will never be able to back up their Warmaid.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline whYME

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 14, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »
if you'd have an actual argument
Don't even bother :)

Offline as2

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 14, 2020, 09:05:09 PM »
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 14, 2020, 09:12:30 PM »
My deduction is not solely mine, it is of most military experts.
I see military experts all over the place on this. Where are you getting most military experts thinks this makes us safer?

The poll about making us safer is not just along party lines. A 1/3 of R's said it made us less safe. Now you can say the poll is wrong but lets not spin the results.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 14, 2020, 09:12:59 PM »
Don't even bother :)
>:( I'm watching you!
Watching is worse than posting.  :)

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 14, 2020, 09:36:40 PM »

I see military experts all over the place on this. Where are you getting most military experts thinks this makes us safer?

The poll about making us safer is not just along party lines. A 1/3 of R's said it made us less safe. Now you can say the poll is wrong but lets not spin the results.

I'm not talking about experts on TV. I'm talking about OUR GREAT MILITARY MINDS, the people who run the army, not they people who just sit in an armchair and talk about it.

The results of the poll showed that more people supported the decision to attack then people did not. Why was the headline not "Exclusive: Americans say Soleimani's killing was justified"?

Oh right, because then no one would click it.

Who are these people polled anyways? "By 52%-8%, those polled said the attack made it more likely that Iran would develop nuclear weapons." Oh yeah? Really? Let's see these polled people answer a simple question: How will it make them more likely? They've been in violation of most agreements and won't do much to make other countries put back sanctions. They've try thier hardest before and they'll continue to try. Not having a lead general who knew all the programs they where brewing makes it HARDER for them (sorry I forgot to put in random words in CAPS in this paragraph).

The American government isn't keen on telling the American people what DIDN'T happen because of back channeling and black ops because it'll cause the WEAK 21st century humans to get NERVOUS. No one knows how many lives where saved by killing this MONSTER (yep, not even me), but GREAT MILITARY MINDS did math we don't know of and knew that killing this MONSTER was a better alternative, so who are these 1003 Americans do decided they are less safe?

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 14, 2020, 09:51:50 PM »

I'm not talking about experts on TV. I'm talking about OUR GREAT MILITARY MINDS, the people who run the army, not they people who just sit in an armchair and talk about it.

The results of the poll showed that more people supported the decision to attack then people did not. Why was the headline not "Exclusive: Americans say Soleimani's killing was justified"?

Oh right, because then no one would click it.

Who are these people polled anyways? "By 52%-8%, those polled said the attack made it more likely that Iran would develop nuclear weapons." Oh yeah? Really? Let's see these polled people answer a simple question: How will it make them more likely? They've been in violation of most agreements and won't do much to make other countries put back sanctions. They've try thier hardest before and they'll continue to try. Not having a lead general who knew all the programs they where brewing makes it HARDER for them (sorry I forgot to put in random words in CAPS in this paragraph).

The American government isn't keen on telling the American people what DIDN'T happen because of back channeling and black ops because it'll cause the WEAK 21st century humans to get NERVOUS. No one knows how many lives where saved by killing this MONSTER (yep, not even me), but GREAT MILITARY MINDS did math we don't know of and knew that killing this MONSTER was a better alternative, so who are these 1003 Americans do decided they are less safe?
So the great military minds of the last two presidents were wrong? Were they wrong because they don't agree with you?

Most of the country believes pulling out of the Iran deal was wrong. Now put this on top of that. Maybe they think Iran will be more determined than ever to get the bomb.

When you get a situation where most are split on it is easy to see who are the Kool-Aid drinkers. You survey them and instead of getting something in the middle it is slanted way to one side. Just poll the members here.  :)

You are correct the poll shows most supported to take him out. Don't confuse that with them saying it made us safer because that was not even close.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 14, 2020, 10:17:37 PM »
Still nothing to back up Trumps "imminent threat" claim. How can you trust someone who just makes things up? He needs to be on DDF and in the WH.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/state-department-security-officials-werent-notified-of-imminent-threats-to-us-embassies/ar-BBYUXUX?ocid=spartandhp

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 14, 2020, 10:19:35 PM »

1) So the great military minds of the last two presidents were wrong? 2) Were they wrong because they don't agree with you?

3) Most of the country believes pulling out of the Iran deal was wrong. Now put this on top of that. Maybe they think Iran will be more determined than ever to get the bomb.

4) When you get a situation where most are split on it is easy to see who are the Kool-Aid drinkers. You survey them and instead of getting something in the middle it is slanted way to one side. Just poll the members here.  :)

5) You are correct the poll shows most supported to take him out. Don't confuse that with them saying it made us safer because that was not even close.

1) Who said they didn't think it was a good idea? I think maybe the previous president was a wuss.
2) No. But situations change, and we do know now there where plans that had to be stopped.
3) I guess most of the country didnt watch Netanyahu pretty much prove Iran was following jack diddley squat of the deal.
4) I have some deep philosophical things to talk about on this one, but we'll save it for if we ever meet in person.
5) if it didn't make us safer why did we do it?

I'm out. I'm not continuing the conversation on a public forums, as it is way to tedious to type and as always can be misconstrued however the reader wants. I think we have another conversation on the back burner that I ditched for the same reason, but I forget what.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #675 on: January 14, 2020, 10:23:10 PM »
5) if it didn't make us safer why did we do it?
Great question. First we should start with why did he lie about the reason. His history has shown he lies, gets caught and then tries and spin it.

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 14, 2020, 10:28:24 PM »
Great question. First we should start with why did he lie about the reason. His history has shown he lies, gets caught and then tries and spin it.
Could we stop bringing in Trump here? Trump is a habitual lier, but I don't care if a threat was imminent or not. Soleimani was a threat to the US and now he's gone. Case closed.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 14, 2020, 10:31:28 PM »
Could we stop bringing in Trump here? Trump is a habitual lier, but I don't care if a threat was imminent or not. Soleimani was a threat to the US and now he's gone. Case closed.
Not that simple. No one is disagreeing he was a threat. You just can't kill anyone that is threat. The reason he was taken out is extremely important.

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 14, 2020, 10:37:16 PM »
Not that simple. No one is disagreeing he was a threat. You just can't kill anyone that is threat. The reason he was taken out is extremely important.
Why not? Have confidence in the US and in doing what's right. Be a proud, strong and courageous American. Being afraid, and second guessing yourself just gives the evil people strength. ABCs of life.

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 14, 2020, 10:41:55 PM »
Why not? Have confidence in the US and in doing what's right. Be a proud, strong and courageous American. Being afraid, and second guessing yourself just gives the evil people strength. ABCs of life.
You just told me the leader of our great country is a "habitual liar". How can anyone have confidence he is doing what is right?