Author Topic: Find Your Credit appID (Recon Purposes)  (Read 9989 times)

Offline Red

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Find Your Credit appID (Recon Purposes)
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 03:43:12 PM »
All i did was call recon ask them for my three reference numbers, got them and then hung up.

Offline 123ablack

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2011, 05:44:39 PM »
All i did was call recon ask them for my three reference numbers, got them and then hung up.
Did you have more than 1 app and were they all pending?

Also, what kinda acceptable excuse can I tell the Lending/Recon department on WHY I need the appIDs?  I had 3 agents asking me the same question...

Offline Red

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »
Did you have more than 1 app and were they all pending?

Also, what kinda acceptable excuse can I tell the Lending/Recon department on WHY I need the appIDs?  I had 3 agents asking me the same question...

Yup 3 pending apps.
I told them the truth  :o, that i need them to check on the apps. She gave the #s and was expecting me to continue asking for the status or whatever, but i just said thank you very much and hung up.

Offline yaakov s

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 08:04:33 PM »
You got the app ID or the reference #? IIRC when I did my last Chase 3BM I called and got a reference #. I then called recon and they wanted an app ID , the reference wasn't enough. Someone mentioned at that time that the ID they want to see you , in order that they don't look at all 3 at once, must pick off the page when you apply. That is something I don't know how to do. I have a foggy memory with that AOR and I could be totally off base , so someone correct me if I'm wrong. The only thing I remember for sure is that I got all 3 cards :)

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »
How can you get the ID from the URL
+ 1 , anyone?

Offline 123ablack

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 09:00:22 PM »
+ 1 , anyone?

You can only get the AppID when you’re still on webpage that comes up right after you hit submit (where it says, Approved :), Pending :-\, or Denied :'() this webpage usually fades out after 3-5 minutes from when you hit submit.

When you're still on the above mentioned page, do the following in order to retrieve the AppID;

In Internet Explorer: go to the upper left of the page and click on view, then scroll down to source. this will open a new window where you can do a quick find by going in that new opened window into EDIT (upper left) then click on find where you can type in the word AppID and you'll see the APPIDs highlighted 2 or 3 times in that page/window (you can also just press the CTRL & F Keys together and the find window tool will show up)

In Firefox: just Click CTRL & U together and the Page Source window will pop up (then CTRL + F type in appID..)

In Google Chrome: just click CTRL & U together and the Page Source window will pop up (then CTRL + F type in appID..)

Again, as far as I know, this will only work when you’re still on the Instant Approval/Decision Pending/Denial page. So you have a 3-5 minute window..

I am not sure if you could do the same thing when you’re still in the actual application page (before hitting submit) as I believe the AppID gets assigned once you click submit.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »
I don't think page source works in Chrome for appID.  IIRC it's somewhere in inspect element.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline 123ablack

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »
I don't think page source works in Chrome for appID.  IIRC it's somewhere in inspect element.
i remember back in July i was able to obtain the appID for a Citi card at Safari or Google Chrome. almost sure it was Google Chrome but i could very well be mistaking.

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 09:52:01 PM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline Red

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 02:00:12 AM »
You got the app ID or the reference #? IIRC when I did my last Chase 3BM I called and got a reference #. I then called recon and they wanted an app ID , the reference wasn't enough. Someone mentioned at that time that the ID they want to see you , in order that they don't look at all 3 at once, must pick off the page when you apply. That is something I don't know how to do. I have a foggy memory with that AOR and I could be totally off base , so someone correct me if I'm wrong. The only thing I remember for sure is that I got all 3 cards :)
I got the reference #, I didn't realize there was a difference. When you call recon they ask you for your account # or reference #, so I don't know why it wasn't enough. I called with my reference # and no mention was made of my other apps.

Offline BAHayman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Find Your Credit appID (Recon Purposes)
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 07:38:39 AM »
+1