Author Topic: Ebay tech help  (Read 892 times)

Offline chayal101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Ebay tech help
« on: January 25, 2020, 08:53:50 PM »
Hi, looking for an ebay techie professional. DH handling large quantities of orders with same item. Problem is that you need to do every order seperately... This may not be the exact problem. But anyone familiar with this and has a quick solution, pls share or PM me.
TIA!
Chaya L.

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay tech help
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 09:07:01 PM »
Hi, looking for an ebay techie professional. DH handling large quantities of orders with same item. Problem is that you need to do every order seperately... This may not be the exact problem. But anyone familiar with this and has a quick solution, pls share or PM me.
TIA!
It’s pretty easy to do fulfill multiple orders at once, but I recommend ShipRush (over ShipStation et al.) for eBay fulfillment. That coupled with a thermal printer is the key to fulfilling over 100 orders/hour. Where are you located?

Offline chayal101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 09:37:45 PM »
It’s pretty easy to do fulfill multiple orders at once, but I recommend ShipRush (over ShipStation et al.) for eBay fulfillment. That coupled with a thermal printer is the key to fulfilling over 100 orders/hour. Where are you located?
He claims that the shipping rates are more expensive, with ebay there's a USPS discount.   There's an item that they have that's very hot now & selling like crazy, & to integrate a new program plus learning it, will be too time consuming... Though I believe something that can make things move faster is worth investing some time in learning it... The issue with eBay is having to print each packing slip seperately. The shipping labels are printed in batch.
Chaya L.

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 09:43:40 PM »
He claims that the shipping rates are more expensive, with ebay there's a USPS discount.   There's an item that they have that's very hot now & selling like crazy, & to integrate a new program plus learning it, will be too time consuming... Though I believe something that can make things move faster is worth investing some time in learning it... The issue with eBay is having to print each packing slip seperately. The shipping labels are printed in batch.
I believe that they have the same rates for USPS, but it won’t help for FedEx as that would require a personal FedEx account with good rates.
If he’s interested I’d be glad to help set it up.
Regarding printing packing slips in bulk on eBay, all he has to do is to select all order > click shipping > print shipping labels or invoices > invoice / packing slip and voila.
Has he got a label printer otherwise? Big time and money saver.

Offline chayal101

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 09:55:07 PM »
I believe that they have the same rates for USPS, but it won’t help for FedEx as that would require a personal FedEx account with good rates.
If he’s interested I’d be glad to help set it up.
Regarding printing packing slips in bulk on eBay, all he has to do is to select all order > click shipping > print shipping labels or invoices > invoice / packing slip and voila.
Has he got a label printer otherwise? Big time and money saver.
Thanks!
Chaya L.