Author Topic: HELP. Touro College  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Essen est zich

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 31
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Nichoach Vol 2
HELP. Touro College
« on: January 30, 2020, 07:40:31 AM »
 Hi. I'm trying to help out a friend of mine. School orientation is today for the program a touro. He is middle of a family crisis and is unable to attend. I'm trying my best to help him but at this point I don't know who to talk to.

The best choice would be for a differal but I don't know who to talk to. What's the regular procedure for a emergency situation like this. He has expressed over and over that he still wants to go to the specific program but he won't be able to go for at least a month and by that time it will be too late.

Is there anyone who has a contact in the Touro Administration that can help me out? Please pm me!

Thank you!
Shloffen Shloft Zich

Offline Essen est zich

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 31
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Nichoach Vol 2
Re: HELP. Touro College
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 07:41:30 AM »
Also of anyone can advise what exactly to say to them as I'm not the best with words. I can provide a doctor's note of needed (it just may take a week or two to get).

TIA
Shloffen Shloft Zich

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 08:02:41 AM »
Did he have an admissions counselor?

Or just call the general admissions office and ask them.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline ADG

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 10:42:55 AM »
pm sent.

Offline whYME

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 11:16:55 AM »
Hi. I'm trying to help out a friend of mine. School orientation is today for the program a touro. He is middle of a family crisis and is unable to attend. I'm trying my best to help him but at this point I don't know who to talk to.

The best choice would be for a differal but I don't know who to talk to. What's the regular procedure for a emergency situation like this. He has expressed over and over that he still wants to go to the specific program but he won't be able to go for at least a month and by that time it will be too late.

Is there anyone who has a contact in the Touro Administration that can help me out? Please pm me!

Thank you!
Which Touro location?

Offline maylei

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 09:36:12 PM »

Thank you!
I might have someone if you still need help