Author Topic: JBL inspire 100 in ear sport headphones with twistlock $4.95 shipped ($19.99)  (Read 945 times)

Offline r duvid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 22
    • View Profile

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
When you get cheap crap for even cheaper, all you have at the end of the day is still cheap crap.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
When you get cheap crap for even cheaper, all you have at the end of the day is still cheap crap.
I'm terribly sorry you feel so opinionated on this matter. If you don't mind I'll insert my personal opinion here. These are great for kids (above the age of the ones who may choke themselves on wire accidentally) to use. They'll break their earbuds before the earbuds break themselves, and cheap pairs of a decent company's earbuds work perfectly for them.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline mmgfarb

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
I'm terribly sorry you feel so opinionated on this matter. If you don't mind I'll insert my personal opinion here. These are great for kids (above the age of the ones who may choke themselves on wire accidentally) to use. They'll break their earbuds before the earbuds break themselves, and cheap pairs of a decent company's earbuds work perfectly for them.
You're just proving my point.
Oh and don't be sorry, I'm always opinionated on everything, often I just keep my opinion to myself.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
You're just proving my point.
If you insist.
I'm not who you think I am.