Author Topic: Buy one Starbuck holiday beverage, get the second one FREE Today Through Sunday  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Finckmyster

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Celebrate the season together with someone – and something – you love at Starbucks.

On November 17–20 from 2–5 p.m., when you buy one holiday beverage, you’ll get a second one FREE!

Warm up with your choice of a Peppermint Mocha or new Skinny Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Gingerbread Latte or the longest-running holiday favorite, the Eggnog Latte.

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:13:17 PM by Dan »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Any of them kosher parve?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Finckmyster

• View Profile
Any of them kosher parve?

I am going at 2 so I will ask them and get back to everyone

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile

Don't they all have milk or Soy milk (which IIRC is OU-D/DE)?
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline Finckmyster

• View Profile
Don't they all have milk or Soy milk (which IIRC is OU-D/DE)?

I live in Ormond Beach and the Soy Milk is Parave the last time I checked at my local Starbuck's

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
the Soy Milk is Parave the last time I checked at my local Starbuck's
+1
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
if im not mistaken, all starbucks soymilk is kosher. (its not starbucks company but they all use the same brand)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Are these holiday drinks kosher? (Not asking for a psak, but a general anwer should do.)
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Are these holiday drinks kosher? (Not asking for a psak, but a general anwer should do.)
Did you miss the conversation until now?

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Did you miss the conversation until now?

No, I read it. I was asking kosher beyond just the milk issue... flavoring, etc.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No, I read it. I was asking kosher beyond just the milk issue... flavoring, etc.
Do you think based on reply #1 and reply #5 that I was asking about milk?

Offline myb821

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
not vouching for this site but according to it they all are http://kosherstarbucks.com/

Offline AJK

• View Profile
Do you think based on reply #1 and reply #5 that I was asking about milk?

Honestly, I'm not quite sure considering the direction of the conversation.

I see now that soy milk used at SB is Pareve Kosher in at least a few locations... but I'm trying to determine if a) I have to get it with soy milk, and b) if the milk issue is solved, if the flavors are OK. (I guess that's why you're getting on me? Because you seem to have implicitly asked about the flavors already?)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
From Star-k:
Caramel Sauce (Brulée): Not certified.
Caramel Syrup: OU certified.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
(I guess that's why you're getting on me? Because you seem to have implicitly asked about the flavors already?)
+1.  You repeated the exact question I had asked in the first place and that the OP said he would investigate before AsherO tangentially asked about the Soy Milk.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
+1.  You repeated the exact question I had asked in the first place and that the OP said he would investigate before AsherO tangentially asked about the Soy Milk.

My apologies!

Offline youG

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
according to my local rabbi and the CRC there is a problem with most drinks at starbucks as most of them now serve treif food and sandwiches and they wash all utensils including the basket and scooper from their reg. drip coffee machines along with the metal can and they use to steam milk/soy milk in one dishwasher. And their dishwasher boils the water first so halachically they a all get "cooked together" Macking all their utensils TREIF!

I am not a rabbi but just repeating what i heard ( and sometimes wish i didn't hear)
I do frequent starbucks and now limit myself to espresso made straight into the disposable cup,or americano/iced latte.
If anyone can find out this is not a problem please post.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:02:17 PM by youG »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Did you go?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Checked it out.
Gingerbread and Peppermint are syrups, and they are OU parve like all of the other syrups.
Eggnog is dairy.
Caramel Brulee is not kosher.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
Checked it out.
Gingerbread and Peppermint are syrups, and they are OU parve like all of the other syrups.
Eggnog is dairy.
Caramel Brulee is not kosher.

Thanks for posting back! :)