Author Topic: Avianca Travel Waiver COVID-19  (Read 929 times)

Offline 159dallas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: IHG Platinum Premier, Hertz PC, Enterprise EE
Avianca Travel Waiver COVID-19
« on: March 09, 2020, 10:45:48 AM »
Due to COVID-19’s public health emergency, your safety and peace of mind is our main concern that’s why we have reinforced our protocols and continue working on taking care of your flight plans.

Book at ease with $0 changes
We offer you the option to change your itinerary without penalty, if you purchase tickets or redeem them with miles from today until March 31st 2020 on routes to and from the United States, Canada and Europe.
Change your flights to China or Italy
We enabled the option to change your itinerary in the same fare class without penalty for travelers with tickets purchased or redeemed with miles to or from China and Italy, through Avianca.

Travels on aircraft with strict cleaning processes
Protocols required by the authorities include environmental and surface disinfection. In addition, we have cabins equipped with filters that capture 99.97% of airborne microbes. Thus, we are prepared to detect any possible alert and act according to established procedures before, during and after your flight.

Offline vin3

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Avianca Ticket refund for United COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 02:43:58 PM »
Great policy but I got reward tickets fro me and my husband through LifeMiles for flights on United from CLE to EWR for an international conference. . Now I want to cancel my trip because of Corona. I can't get through to either airline via phone. Would a refund come through Aviance or United? Any suggestions on who to contact and how I might be able to do that? What might I be entitled to? How can I reach the airlines. Thanks for any help you can offer

Offline shmebeble

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Avianca Ticket refund for United COVID-19
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 04:58:38 PM »
Great policy but I got reward tickets fro me and my husband through LifeMiles for flights on United from CLE to EWR for an international conference. . Now I want to cancel my trip because of Corona. I can't get through to either airline via phone. Would a refund come through Aviance or United? Any suggestions on who to contact and how I might be able to do that? What might I be entitled to? How can I reach the airlines. Thanks for any help you can offer
you contact lifemiles. they are some of the WORST representatives out there. I apologize in advance for the headache they usually cause.