Author Topic: 2BM - 1 approved, 1 under review  (Read 14473 times)

Offline TC610

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: 2BM - 1 approved, 1 under review
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2011, 03:34:42 PM »
also IME in order to get the free report you have to provide a number that is given on your rejection letter. Although I never did try after an instant approval

If anyone is keeping track of other CRAs: For TransUnion I did not need a reference number (I just got mine after being denied by Chase).

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 09:40:18 PM »
Being relatively new to this game , I remember asking and being told that one might not see the other

And that's probably true. But whether or not they see each other's pulls has nothing to do with the fact that the pulls will happen.

Two banks = two pulls.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline PETERP

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2011, 05:51:39 AM »
And that's probably true. But whether or not they see each other's pulls has nothing to do with the fact that the pulls will happen.

Two banks = two pulls.

Therefore the chase biz that is pending will be seeing Amexs pull! I will keep my fingers crossed
For the approval, but I have read in other threads that people got reconsideration via a branch manager nada $10 K deposit.

Chase had a get $100 free for opening a savings account with 10k , and I did this right after I got my sapphire
Preferred in anticipation of more card requests.

Will call tmrw and see. If I get it? Which I feel quite certain I will, will trying for the 50k CO Card be pushing it ? That would be 4 chase cards in 2 1/2 months from zero prior lifetime chase cards.
Thanks

Offline Shmelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 12:26:31 AM »
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2011, 05:52:41 PM »
Therefore the chase biz that is pending will be seeing Amexs pull! I will keep my fingers crossed
For the approval, but I have read in other threads that people got reconsideration via a branch manager nada $10 K deposit.

Chase had a get $100 free for opening a savings account with 10k , and I did this right after I got my sapphire
Preferred in anticipation of more card requests.

Will call tmrw and see. If I get it? Which I feel quite certain I will, will trying for the 50k CO Card be pushing it ? That would be 4 chase cards in 2 1/2 months from zero prior lifetime chase cards.
Thanks

Called yesterday and got it approved by rep over the phone. CL of 10K .  Go for the CO card now? Told hem wanted to separate biz from personal bills.

Now tell them I intend To fly CO A lot ?

BIZ card has 50K spend . Rumor that after 28 th terms will change After FIRST spend. Anyone know any more.

If so Chase is big on matching so mayBe avoid 5 K spend , and move on to CO card. Think I will get it

Offline RANDOMONE

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 01:33:14 PM »
hey guys just did a 3BM for my wifes chase cards. I got 3 pending apps...what do you recomend my next step shud be..also she doesnt have any previous chase cards nor a long credit history.

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »
I hope you realize your "2BM" will result in two pulls.

Hi AJK,

As usually happens, you are correct. Just got my credit report. 6 pulls from experian  2 from Equifax in the last 4 1/2 months.

Think I can get 2 more cards soon? I Amex one chase. Last Chase ink biz bold too over the phone approval with an apologetic 10 K CL.

ALSO not one transunion pull in NYC . Does this point me to a credit card to get ?

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 09:14:42 AM »
Hi AJK,

As usually happens, you are correct. Just got my credit report. 6 pulls from experian  2 from Equifax in the last 4 1/2 months.

Think I can get 2 more cards soon? I Amex one chase. Last Chase ink biz bold too over the phone approval with an apologetic 10 K CL.

ALSO not one transunion pull in NYC . Does this point me to a credit card to get ?

Depending on how many of those pulls were Chase, you may consider freezing the E's and force a TU pull.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 05:05:53 PM »
Depending on how many of those pulls were Chase, you may consider freezing the E's and force a TU pull.

Do you think it looks unusual when you freeze  the EES AFTER JUST getting 6 cards. 3 amex three chases via experisn pulls . Or when frozen they have no personal references to what  I got from them within last 4 months?

I have heard Amex will not approve without experian ,. Any truth to that!

Only equafax I got was citi .no trains union for 2 years.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 12:28:33 AM »
Do you think it looks unusual when you freeze  the EES AFTER JUST getting 6 cards. 3 amex three chases via experisn pulls . Or when frozen they have no personal references to what  I got from them within last 4 months?

Why would it look unusual?

Also, Chase of course knows what you got from them in the last six months. They don't need access to your credit report for that info.

Can't speak to AMEX and Exp, sorry.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 12:34:13 AM »

Why would it look unusual?

Also, Chase of course knows what you got from them in the last six months. They don't need access to your credit report for that info.

Can't speak to AMEX and Exp, sorry.

Amex and Citi won't pull from a different bureau, you'll have to unblock the one they pull from, Chase will pull whatever is available.

The banks all do the same thing, they pull your credit and review it as is, they also consider your accounts with them (how many, how much credit, payment history etc.), if their policy is to allow any bureau (e.g. Chase), they don't care which one it is and they don't get suspicious at all IME. I just tell them I keep my reports blocked for safety and I unblocked a specific one for them to pull, so they pull that one.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 03:40:16 AM »
So I should block my EES for my next Chase apps .

That will force them to look at TU. since I already have 3 cards with them , plus
Checking and savings, if any worthwhile cards come out next month,
I should be good to go.