Topic Wiki

Author Topic: A lesson from Italy ?! Rabbanim wake up!!  (Read 28786 times)

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
Re: A lesson from Italy ?! Rabbanim wake up!!
« Reply #200 on: March 29, 2020, 10:59:05 PM »
Im crying. This is so painful.

Yes, it’s very painful. I’m davening my heart out that this terrible mageifa end now. Nobody should have to experience this.
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #201 on: March 29, 2020, 11:05:43 PM »
May you have a Nechama and May her neshama have an aliyah!  It’s interesting because all the levayas I’ve attended in my family, it was always like that. We did everything. Prob because my grandparents weren’t frum and they weren’t in in town places etc.
Amen.

My father won’t be saying Kaddish again until much after the shloshim (Erev Pesach). There is no proper nichum aveilim- the aveilim will not be seeing each other or accepting live visitors. Fortunately she merited a tahara, though many unfortunately are not. Many of her own children were not able to attend the levaya. She was left without a shomer the whole Shabbos. Nobody was at her side when she was niftar.

Point is, this machla affects every part of the Petira, even setting aside the actual illness and death. The toll it is taking is devastating and we must do all we can to try and mitigate this with whatever is in our hands to do.

As I write this, I hear sirens whizzing by once more.. ad mosai?
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #202 on: March 29, 2020, 11:09:39 PM »
Amen.

My father won’t be saying Kaddish again until much after the shloshim (Erev Pesach). There is no proper nichum aveilim- the aveilim will not be seeing each other or accepting live visitors. Fortunately she merited a tahara, though many unfortunately are not. Many of her own children were not able to attend the levaya. She was left without a shomer the whole Shabbos. Nobody was at her side when she was niftar.

Point is, this machla affects every part of the Petira, even setting aside the actual illness and death. The toll it is taking is devastating and we must do all we can to try and mitigate this with whatever is in our hands to do.

FYI Yom Tov doesn't take away the kaddish/amud of shloshim only the aveilus.

May you have a nechama.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Luvisrael

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 29, 2020, 11:18:12 PM »
Amen.

Yes Indeed the pain wrought by this virus must be so unbearable on so many levels. Difficult to comprehend and digest. I myself am personally struggling in how to even approach dealing with all this news emotionally etc. The unprecedented amount of death all around us in such a quick way leaving families unable to grieve properly is very disturbing to me to say the least. May we all come together b’achdus and see the end of this very very soon and the geulah shelaima bekarov!

Offline VacationLover

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2020, 01:24:12 AM »
Hatzolah is so overwhelmed. Listen for yourself https://m.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7392

Wiki added

Offline efflpetzel

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2020, 01:30:38 AM »
Hatzolah is so overwhelmed. Listen for yourself https://m.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7392

Wiki added
It's much better than Thursday night, that was horrific

Offline Luvisrael

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 08:53:17 PM by Luvisrael »

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2020, 02:43:12 PM »
https://www.kikar.co.il/abroad/362443.html
Gets good after the first 5 or so minutes.