Author Topic: U.S. State Department announced a global Level 4 travel advisory  (Read 595 times)

Offline YoniPDX

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: "Do you KNOW WHO I AM......cause I forget, and where was I sitting?" Club Member
The U.S. State Department announced a global Level 4 travel advisory Thursday, instructing all Americans abroad to come home or shelter in place and stop all international travel.

It's the most severe warning from the federal government yet.

As the ability to fly home shrinks by the day, the government warned travelers to return while they can.

"In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return to the United States, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period," the advisory says. "If you choose to travel internationally, your travel plans may be severely disrupted, and you may be forced to remain outside of the United States for an indefinite timeframe."

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/travel-advisory-alert-global-level-4-health-advisory-issue.html