Author Topic: Indochino Flash Sale: Extra 10% off Clearance with coupon code: CLEAR?  (Read 955 times)

Offline ConnerLawson

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
We’re starting spring cleaning early and clearing out our surplus fabrics to make space for new styles!

Enjoy an extra 10% OFF our Clearance collection (min. $299 USD). Here’s how:
1.   Add any Clearance item (min. $299 USD) to your online shopping bag
2.   Enter coupon code CLEAR
3.   Save 10%
>> Shop February Clearance

Deals like this don’t come often for our Clearance items, so make sure you get yours today!

Cheers

Offline ConnerLawson

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
We’re starting spring cleaning early and clearing out our surplus fabrics to make space for new styles!

Enjoy an extra 10% OFF our Clearance collection (min. $299 USD). Here’s how:
1.   Add any Clearance item (min. $299 USD) to your online shopping bag
2.   Enter coupon code CLEAR
3.   Save 10%
>> Shop February Clearance

Deals like this don’t come often for our Clearance items, so make sure you get yours today!

Cheers
MFA, how often does Indochino email out discount coupons to those who sign up to their email list? I am curious because I will be attending a handful of events this summer and my current suit needs to be retired. I don't want to turn this into a thread arguing about the [de]merits of Indochino. The events are far enough away that I have time to wait for the suit to arrive and make any alterations as needed, and if it turns out to be a total disaster I still have time to buy an off-the-rack suit and have it tailored. I am just curious about the coupon code frequency, that's all.

Offline ConnerLawson

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
MFA, how often does Indochino email out discount coupons to those who sign up to their email list? I am curious because I will be attending a handful of events this summer and my current suit needs to be retired. I don't want to turn this into a thread arguing about the [de]merits of Indochino. The events are far enough away that I have time to wait for the suit to arrive and make any alterations as needed, and if it turns out to be a tshareit appvnotal disaster I still have time to buy an off-the-rack suit and have it tailored. I am just curious about the coupon code frequency, that's all.
to turn this into a thread arguing about the [de]merits of Indochino. The events are far enough away that I have time to wait for the suit to arrive and make any alterations as needed, and if it turns out to be a total disaster I still have time to buy an off-the-rack suit and have it tailored. I am just curious about the coupon code frequency, that's all.
[