Author Topic: Will the truth come out how this administration made blunder after blunder?  (Read 101338 times)

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Any past president would have listened to the experts and acted. Just like many states are listening to the experts and acting.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Can you point to an actual, named politician, who is currently handling this properly?
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Can anyone show me a politician who has handled this properly, in a way that didn't cost any lives? I don't know why we keep pointing fingers, as if anyone else did it (or is doing it) right.
Maybe Netanyahu.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Sorry, I should have been clearer. Can you point to an actual, named politician, who is currently handling this properly?
The last time I checked we only have one president. The same president that said "I don't take responsibility".
Every state could have done better. They can only do so much.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Listen to this morons press conference. Everything is about HIM. We have record number of deaths every day and he keeps saying what a great job he is doing.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Maybe Netanyahu.
That's what I was going to say.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Maybe Netanyahu.

You mean the guy whose government flew hundreds of people into his country when they knew they were infected? And forgot to tell the other passengers on those planes? And then only quarantined the people they knew were sick and didn't bother testing anyone else who sat with infected people for hours in a sealed tube?

He did better, I'll give him that. But huge gaffes right and left in the Israeli response, just like everyone else.

Online yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
Maybe Netanyahu.
But they didn't clamp down enough in the Chareidi neighborhoods until recently and now the cases are going to jump like crazy.  :'(

Not that I blame them.... Peleg and Meah Sheaurim people are one tough crowd....

Offline S209

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
You mean the guy whose government flew hundreds of people into his country when they knew they were infected? And forgot to tell the other passengers on those planes? And then only quarantined the people they knew were sick and didn't bother testing anyone else who sat with infected people for hours in a sealed tube?

He did better, I'll give him that. But huge gaffes right and left in the Israeli response, just like everyone else.
As of this date they are doing amazing, from a sheer numbers perspective. Time will tell if he did well. I’m rooting for him, and not because I like him.
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
As of this date they are doing amazing, from a sheer numbers perspective. Time will tell if he did well. I’m rooting for him, and not because I like him.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/how-israelis-fleeing-the-coronavirus-in-new-york-met-contagion-in-the-skies/

https://crownheights.info/chabad-news/702101/kfar-chabad-put-in-total-lockdown/

I'm rooting for him, too. And as far as deaths, the numbers are amazing so far. God willing they'll stay low. But stupid moves like flying infected people home and not shutting down Bnei Brak and Mea Shearim don't show great leadership. It shows a politician thinking like a politician, trying to keep everyone happy.

Offline Shmobaum

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: National EE, Hertz Presidential, Marriott Gold Elite, Daf Yomi Presidential Platinum Premier
That's what I was going to say.
Dan you were so right when after every post about “draconian” Israeli measures, you ended-
“History will judge who’s approach was right”.
I can see that already...

Online aygart

• View Profile
Dan you were so right when after every post about “draconian” Israeli measures, you ended-
“History will judge who’s approach was right”.
I can see that already...
The main point I am seeing in this post is that everyone is grasping at thin air.

Online aygart

• View Profile
One thing coming out is how almost everything the administration has gotten right was against the Dems and MSM and those who tout them (ahem)

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1244737383410675714

Online aygart

• View Profile

Offline Lurker

• View Profile

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
It looks like the mask issue was a major blunder and still is. Today Trump says to wear a scarf.  ::)

Offline Shmobaum

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: National EE, Hertz Presidential, Marriott Gold Elite, Daf Yomi Presidential Platinum Premier
It looks like the mask issue was a major blunder and still is. Today Trump says to wear a scarf.  ::)
Cashmere?

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
We were all brainwashed, myself included. Just look around the forums and see how many are preaching about masks not working. This will turn out to have been a major blunder indeed.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
We were all brainwashed, myself included. Just look around the forums and see how many are preaching about masks not working. This will turn out to have been a major blunder indeed.

I've been screaming from the rooftops that the CDC has been preaching fake news about masks all along.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=114606.msg2206925#msg2206925
Visibly Jewish

Online aygart

• View Profile
If the main thing is so that the wearer's aerosols get caught in it and don't spread then why wouldn't a scarf accomplish that? A surgical mask is also own on the sides. I have been telling people privately for a while that they should use scarfs of not masks. How are they worse than homemade masks?

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Change we to most. Mask do work and I gave my first hand account when I was required to wear them during another crisis.
Anyone who used a little common sense could see they work. The problem is/was they didn't want to have a run on masks.