Author Topic: Will the truth come out how this administration made blunder after blunder?  (Read 29400 times)

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Israel had 10 fatalities today. Their mortality rate is rising, and the hospitals are petrified about what will happen when the cases start rolling in from Bnei Brak.

Australia has handled this exceptionally well. They started screening passengers from China on Jan 23, which means they started taking this seriously before the WHO. I can only speculate, but it appears the high volume of travel they get from China had them on alert before (most) anyone else.

My point isn't that Trump is doing a good job; it's that there aren't really too many examples of other people or countries doing it better. There are few blunders that were made exclusively by this administration. To me, that takes a lot of bite out of the postmortem dissection that is coming on how they handled this.
Leave it be you are not changing his mind.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
My point isn't that Trump is doing a good job; it's that there aren't really too many examples of other people or countries doing it better. There are few blunders that were made exclusively by this administration. To me, that takes a lot of bite out of the postmortem dissection that is coming on how they handled this.
Day after day he made stupid ignorant comments that showed he did not take this serious and wasted precious time. That alone is a major blunder that in the end will cost lives.

You're so far up Trump's a** you can see Giuliani's feet.  HT Baruch

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
It case anyone forgot how time was wasted.

&feature=youtu.be

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Ritz Carlton Gold, *G, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Total Rewards Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, DDF Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
It case anyone forgot how time was wasted.

&feature=youtu.be

Hmm. I must have seen this somewhere before.  :)
Gowns By Shevy
732-806-1136
info@gownsbyshevy.com

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Hmm. I must have seen this somewhere before.  :)
...and you will keep seeing it anytime some idiot tries to rewrite history. FACTS MATTER!!!  ;)

Online Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
...and you will keep seeing it anytime some idiot tries to rewrite history. FACTS MATTER!!!  ;)

No rewriting history. The man is an idiot. Doesn't change the FACT that he's doing no worse than the rest of the world.
When you find yourself agreeing with me more often than not, it's time for a cheshbon hanefesh.

Online Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Australia has handled this exceptionally well. They started screening passengers from China on Jan 23, which means they started taking this seriously before the WHO. I can only speculate, but it appears the high volume of travel they get from China had them on alert before (most) anyone else.

OT, but I wonder how much Australia's wildfires played a part in their low numbers. I don't know the stats, but it's possible they had many fewer people leaving or coming from other countries due to the fires.
When you find yourself agreeing with me more often than not, it's time for a cheshbon hanefesh.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
OT, but I wonder how much Australia's wildfires played a part in their low numbers. I don't know the stats, but it's possible they had many fewer people leaving or coming from other countries due to the fires.
...and he is back!  :)
Lets find every feeble excuse why another country or state is not doing a better job than Trump.
We need market updates.

Online Lurker

• View Profile
Lets find every feeble excuse why another country or state is not doing a better job than Trump.
We need market updates.

You're just like Trump... ignore the facts, and keep banging that drum! 15 becomes 0 is your Build the Wall. Are you gonna give me a slightly insulting nickname?

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
You're just like Trump... ignore the facts, and keep banging that drum! 15 becomes 0 is your Build the Wall. Are you gonna give me a slightly insulting nickname?
The fact is they had forest fires. It is not a fact that is the reason the numbers are lower. Yes one of us is like Trump, it just isn't me.  :P
Fact: SK is doing a better job than the US.
Fact: Trump believed 15 would be 0. This is extremely important because it shows the mindset of the person. That is how he reacted to the situation.
Fact: Trump is still building the wall, wasting resources will this crisis is going on.

Let me ask you a question. Why are the R's trying so hard to blame everyone else for Trumps inaction?

Online aygart

• View Profile
We need market updates.
Just the facts.....

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
It case you missed it or forgot the facts.  :)

&feature=youtu.be

Online aygart

• View Profile
The fact is they had forest fires. It is not a fact that is the reason the numbers are lower. Yes one of us is like Trump, it just isn't me.  :P
This is written about this post
Note:
1. @Lurker starts of by saying that this is OT yet @CountValentine describes this as being about Trump.
2. THe next words are "I wonder how much....." and then "I don't know the stats but its possible....." to which @CountValentine replies how it is not a fact impying that this makes @Lurker like Trump.

@CountValentine you are about as like Trump as you can possibly be. Both of you are OCD over Trump.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Let me ask you a question. Why are the R's trying so hard to blame everyone else for Trumps inaction?
Do you need help with this one? @Lurker

Online Lurker

• View Profile
Do you need help with this one? @Lurker

Nope, very simple. The answer is because they are politicians. It's the same reason D's keep trying to make this Trump's fault. It's what they do.

Here's my challenge to you: name me a US politician you think would be doing a better job than Trump *based on actual work they are doing now to combat covid-19*. I'm not partisan, can be either D or R.