Author Topic: Will the truth come out how this administration made blunder after blunder?  (Read 101429 times)

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Why isn't the whole nation on lockdown? How many must die before people wake up?
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Why isn't the whole nation on lockdown? How many must die before people wake up?
Because that is reserved to the states...by the Constitution. Now you're going to blame Trump for the Constitution? And 100k-240k sounds about right before we wake up that Dr. Fauci knows what he's talking about and this nation reaps what it sows...idiots who cant follow simple instructions. 
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Because
More like after hearing the governors say he never consulted them and a quarantine was illegal.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Lurker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
You just spun it into what you wanted. You ask to name one and I did. The point is SK has done a better job than the US. 
We are on the same trajectory as Italy which has failed.
They are talking about 100k to 240k deaths and you act like no one could do better.

This is the same logic that got us this idiot in the first. Just listen to him speak. He is clueless with what is going on. He claimed today that a scarf is as good or better than a mask. How can you possibly think anyone with a once of common sense could not do better.

For the record, I think that projection is low, which should underscore how serious I think this is. That being said, you gave me a virtual island with powers over their people that cannot be enacted here, both legally and realistically. Are you suggesting that having anyone else as president would allow us to enforce South Korea's measures?

Btw, we're not just on the same trajectory as Italy. We're on the same road as most of Europe. If Trump is such a failure and literally anyone else could do a better job, why aren't they?
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
For the record, I think that projection is low, which should underscore how serious I think this is. That being said, you gave me a virtual island with powers over their people that cannot be enacted here, both legally and realistically. Are you suggesting that having anyone else as president would allow us to enforce South Korea's measures?
Btw, we're not just on the same trajectory as Italy. We're on the same road as most of Europe. If Trump is such a failure and literally anyone else could do a better job, why aren't they?
I don't care about anyone else. If the rest of the world is a bunch of morons do we have to be one to?  >:(
Don't know how many times I said this but it is drip drip drip. Get a plan together and execute it.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Btw, we're not just on the same trajectory as Italy. We're on the same road as most of Europe. If Trump is such a failure and literally anyone else could do a better job, why aren't they?I don't care about anyone else. If the rest of the world is a bunch of morons do we have to be one to?  >:(
Don't know how many times I said this but it is drip drip drip. Get a plan together and execute it.

If a part goes wrong on your machine, you have a faulty part. If the same part is broken on all the machines, maybe it's not about your particular part?

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
If a part goes wrong on your machine, you have a faulty part. If the same part is broken on all the machines, maybe it's not about your particular part?
Then get the part from Israel, Belgium, South Korea, Turkey, Russia or many other countries.
1k people die in one day and you claim no one can do better than an idiot who claimed 15 would 0.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
The sad thing is they were most likely right about it being propaganda to the media.

If you want to argue that this was a case of "even a stopped clock is right twice a day," and this time they happened to have been right, I can accept that. But does anyone here believe that had Trump been taking it seriously and been all gung-ho about fighting it these very same media would not have been the ones downplaying it and accusing him of overreacting?
I think anyone paying attention to what @yuneeq was saying knew this was the time they were right.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
Then get the part from Israel, Belgium, South Korea, Turkey, Russia or many other countries.
1k people die in one day and you claim no one can do better than an idiot who claimed 15 would 0.

You want Israel? The man literally flew the infection into his country by the thousands and refused to let his minister quarantine them. Watch the numbers in Israel for the next 2 weeks.

You want Belgium? Their covid mortality rate is 6.5%.

You want South Korea? We've gone over this before...

You want Russia? Putin? Really?

Turkey? Edrogen? You gotta be kidding me...

Come on, give me some more!

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
You want Israel? The man literally flew the infection into his country by the thousands and refused to let his minister quarantine them. Watch the numbers in Israel for the next 2 weeks.

You want Belgium? Their covid mortality rate is 6.5%.

You want South Korea? We've gone over this before...

You want Russia? Putin? Really?

Turkey? Edrogen? You gotta be kidding me...

Come one, give me some more!
It does not mater who it is you will just spin it the way you want.
Look how you just spun Israel.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
It does not mater who it is you will just spin it the way you want.
Look how you just spun Israel.

Try me. I didn't spin Israel, read the other threads. I've been saying the same thing about Israel all week. Go to www.timesofisrael.com. I don't need to spin anything.

Offline whYME

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
I think anyone paying attention to what @yuneeq was saying knew this was the time they were right.
But again, that brings us back to the question of did the CDC or FEMA or whoever want to act and he told them not to? Or are we just saying that he should've been the one to realize it's a big deal.

My memory seems to be failing me, but I seem to think there was something pretty big going on Washington during this period which would've kept Trump preoccupied and he probably didn't have enough time to keep up with @yuneeq's posts on DDF :P

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
Try me. I didn't spin Israel, read the other threads. I've been saying the same thing about Israel all week. Go to www.timesofisrael.com. I don't need to spin anything.

You can start here:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/after-nixing-plan-netanyahu-now-says-all-arrivals-must-quarantine-in-hotels/

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Doesn't Israel have a .5% fatality rate? The same says as Australia?

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
Doesn't Israel have a .5% fatality rate? The same says as Australia?

Israel had 10 fatalities today. Their mortality rate is rising, and the hospitals are petrified about what will happen when the cases start rolling in from Bnei Brak.

Australia has handled this exceptionally well. They started screening passengers from China on Jan 23, which means they started taking this seriously before the WHO. I can only speculate, but it appears the high volume of travel they get from China had them on alert before (most) anyone else.

My point isn't that Trump is doing a good job; it's that there aren't really too many examples of other people or countries doing it better. There are few blunders that were made exclusively by this administration. To me, that takes a lot of bite out of the postmortem dissection that is coming on how they handled this.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Israel had 10 fatalities today. Their mortality rate is rising, and the hospitals are petrified about what will happen when the cases start rolling in from Bnei Brak.

Australia has handled this exceptionally well. They started screening passengers from China on Jan 23, which means they started taking this seriously before the WHO. I can only speculate, but it appears the high volume of travel they get from China had them on alert before (most) anyone else.

My point isn't that Trump is doing a good job; it's that there aren't really too many examples of other people or countries doing it better. There are few blunders that were made exclusively by this administration. To me, that takes a lot of bite out of the postmortem dissection that is coming on how they handled this.
Leave it be you are not changing his mind.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Day after day he made stupid ignorant comments that showed he did not take this serious and wasted precious time. That alone is a major blunder that in the end will cost lives.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
It case anyone forgot how time was wasted.

&feature=youtu.be

Offline S209

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
It case anyone forgot how time was wasted.

&feature=youtu.be

Hmm. I must have seen this somewhere before.  :)
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Hmm. I must have seen this somewhere before.  :)
...and you will keep seeing it anytime some idiot tries to rewrite history. FACTS MATTER!!!  ;)