Author Topic: Will the truth come out how this administration made blunder after blunder?  (Read 101427 times)

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
...and you will keep seeing it anytime some idiot tries to rewrite history. FACTS MATTER!!!  ;)

No rewriting history. The man is an idiot. Doesn't change the FACT that he's doing no worse than the rest of the world.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Australia has handled this exceptionally well. They started screening passengers from China on Jan 23, which means they started taking this seriously before the WHO. I can only speculate, but it appears the high volume of travel they get from China had them on alert before (most) anyone else.

OT, but I wonder how much Australia's wildfires played a part in their low numbers. I don't know the stats, but it's possible they had many fewer people leaving or coming from other countries due to the fires.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
OT, but I wonder how much Australia's wildfires played a part in their low numbers. I don't know the stats, but it's possible they had many fewer people leaving or coming from other countries due to the fires.
...and he is back!  :)
Lets find every feeble excuse why another country or state is not doing a better job than Trump.
We need market updates.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
Lets find every feeble excuse why another country or state is not doing a better job than Trump.
We need market updates.

You're just like Trump... ignore the facts, and keep banging that drum! 15 becomes 0 is your Build the Wall. Are you gonna give me a slightly insulting nickname?

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
You're just like Trump... ignore the facts, and keep banging that drum! 15 becomes 0 is your Build the Wall. Are you gonna give me a slightly insulting nickname?
The fact is they had forest fires. It is not a fact that is the reason the numbers are lower. Yes one of us is like Trump, it just isn't me.  :P
Fact: SK is doing a better job than the US.
Fact: Trump believed 15 would be 0. This is extremely important because it shows the mindset of the person. That is how he reacted to the situation.
Fact: Trump is still building the wall, wasting resources will this crisis is going on.

Let me ask you a question. Why are the R's trying so hard to blame everyone else for Trumps inaction?

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
We need market updates.
Just the facts.....
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
It case you missed it or forgot the facts.  :)

&feature=youtu.be

Offline aygart

• View Profile
The fact is they had forest fires. It is not a fact that is the reason the numbers are lower. Yes one of us is like Trump, it just isn't me.  :P
This is written about this post
Note:
1. @Lurker starts of by saying that this is OT yet @CountValentine describes this as being about Trump.
2. THe next words are "I wonder how much....." and then "I don't know the stats but its possible....." to which @CountValentine replies how it is not a fact impying that this makes @Lurker like Trump.

@CountValentine you are about as like Trump as you can possibly be. Both of you are OCD over Trump.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Let me ask you a question. Why are the R's trying so hard to blame everyone else for Trumps inaction?
Do you need help with this one? @Lurker

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
Do you need help with this one? @Lurker

Nope, very simple. The answer is because they are politicians. It's the same reason D's keep trying to make this Trump's fault. It's what they do.

Here's my challenge to you: name me a US politician you think would be doing a better job than Trump *based on actual work they are doing now to combat covid-19*. I'm not partisan, can be either D or R.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Nope, very simple. The answer is because they are politicians. It's the same reason D's keep trying to make this Trump's fault. It's what they do.
You missed the point. If his inaction didn't make the situation worse why are they trying to blame everyone else for it?

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
You missed the point. If his inaction didn't make the situation worse why are they trying to blame everyone else for it?

No, you missed the point. Who was acting that Trump's inaction sticks out?

Offline aygart

• View Profile
Anyone that is blaming **anyone** for them not realizing how bad this would be should first let us all know if they sold their stocks in February before the markets tanked. Did they stock up then on items like masks etc. Since it was so clear that this would happen what did they do to prepare?

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
No, you missed the point. Who was acting that Trump's inaction sticks out?
So no states took action before Trump did? Trying to rewrite history again?
Wish we could get that market update.

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Anyone that is blaming **anyone** for them not realizing how bad this would be should first let us all know if they sold their stocks in February before the markets tanked. Did they stock up then on items like masks etc. Since it was so clear that this would happen what did they do to prepare?

Looks like I get a free pass :D
But regarding your point, the politicians that are privy to much better data than average American, should be blamed for their inaction. They told everyone that everything is fine, so it is ok to point fingers.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
Speaking of politicians and their blunders, can anyone find that clip that was posted about the Netherlands? The one that hasn't aged well about their superior plan with herd immunity?

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
Speaking of politicians and their blunders, can anyone find that clip that was posted about the Netherlands? The one that hasn't aged well about their superior plan with herd immunity?
Same for England

Offline aygart

• View Profile
Looks like I get a free pass :D
But regarding your point, the politicians that are privy to much better data than average American, should be blamed for their inaction. They told everyone that everything is fine, so it is ok to point fingers.
That becomes a question of what the experts were saying. What was the CDC saying? What was WHO saying? Etc? Data is always based on its interpretation.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
...but officer he was speeding to?