Author Topic: Will the truth come out how this administration made blunder after blunder?  (Read 28886 times)

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
His blunders caused so many deaths that now the story is he saved so many by inflating how many would have died. This is worse than fish stories.

"All of a sudden we had to close the country. By the way, if we didn't do that, we would have had -- I would probably say four million deaths."
You're so far up Trump's a** you can see Giuliani's feet.  HT Baruch

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
You're so far up Trump's a** you can see Giuliani's feet.  HT Baruch

Online Lurker

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Is this blunder finally over?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/hydroxychloroquine-nih-halts-clinical-trial-after-finding-no-additional-benefit-for-covid-19-patients/ar-BB15Ld4K?ocid=spartanntp

Unfortunately no. Zelenko is still on his speaking tour, and the legitimacy given to him by Trump is still very much relied upon.
When you find yourself agreeing with me more often than not, it's time for a cheshbon hanefesh.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 74
    • View Profile
Unfortunately no. Zelenko is still on his speaking tour, and the legitimacy given to him by Trump is still very much relied upon.

Recent videos please?
My barber needs your support, heís a real sweetheart.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-our-barber-shop

Online Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Recent videos please?

Don't have a video. May be bad info, but a shliach told me the Shluchim Office sent his manifesto to 6000 Shluchim as their official/unofficial guidance.
When you find yourself agreeing with me more often than not, it's time for a cheshbon hanefesh.

Online PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
He's very active on Twitter.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Don't have a video. May be bad info, but a shliach told me the Shluchim Office sent his manifesto to 6000 Shluchim as their official/unofficial guidance.

An unfortunate oversight on their part. I bet they donít have a medical advisory board.

Online Lurker

• View Profile

Online Lurker

• View Profile
An unfortunate oversight on their part. I bet they donít have a medical advisory board.

Dunno, I'd bet they have access to enough high level medical professionals to make most countries jealous.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dunno, I'd bet they have access to enough high level medical professionals to make most countries jealous.

Youíre putting way too much faith in them then, my guess is someone made the wrong decision. Itís okay, theyíre human.

Online Lurker

• View Profile
Youíre putting way too much faith in them then, my guess is someone made the wrong decision. Itís okay, theyíre human.

A relative of mine had an issue they weren't able to diagnose locally. After a quick post on a Shluchim chat, he had it an appointment with the head of the department at Cleveland Clinic that same week. Don't underestimate their access.

But I agree about the bad decision...

Online yaakov35

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Because on the medical experts on ddf say it doesn't work? When people say what they see with their own eyes them their dumb and don't listen to DRs and when drs say something you don't like... then they are also dumb. I don't how effective or ineffective the drug is, but I do know first hand that it saved people's lives. Frum people that live in local communities.

Online Lurker

• View Profile
Because on the medical experts on ddf say it doesn't work? When people say what they see with their own eyes them their dumb and don't listen to DRs and when drs say something you don't like... then they are also dumb. I don't how effective or ineffective the drug is, but I do know first hand that it saved people's lives. Frum people that live in local communities.

Are you just choosing to ignore the news that doctors have stopped giving it to patients because of the risks, or did you just not see it?

Online yaakov35

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Are you just choosing to ignore the news that doctors have stopped giving it to patients because of the risks, or did you just not see it?
Latest round was they don't see any benefits. Didn't see any coherently written articles about any risks.

Online Lurker

• View Profile
Latest round was they don't see any benefits. Didn't see any coherently written articles about any risks.

FDA revoking it's approval work for you?

On Monday, the US FDA revoked its emergency approval for hydroxychloroquine after a large Chinese study found no benefit