Author Topic: Will the truth come out how this administration made blunder after blunder?  (Read 101307 times)

Offline moish

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA LT Plat, Avis, SPG Plat

What makes you think so? I highly doubt that's true on an age adjusted basis.
Last I heard, he lost one patient. All the other stuff is irrelevant. If it's indeed the case, that he lost only one patient from a pool of patients that were either high risk or presented difficulty breathing, how can you not listen to what he has to say? So yeah, he extrapolated incorrectly. Who cares? If his protocol is indeed saving lives, that's all that matters. Unless you say he's lying regarding the number of deaths. But that should be relatively easy to prove. 

Offline PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
I never saw him claim he only lost 1 patient. I heard him say he treated 900 people, so 0.3% would be 3(.3) dead. I also don’t trust that he treated so many patients or that he knows of all of their outcomes.

I would probably take HCQ if I got it; I just can’t stand him.
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline moish

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA LT Plat, Avis, SPG Plat

I would probably take HCQ if I got it
Be sure to pair it with zinc. Worthless on its own as has been proven in studies.

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
Now this moron wants to slow down testing. What is he trying to do. Get 200k deaths?  >:( >:( >:(
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-dont-kid-trump-says-he-wasnt-joking-about-slowing-coronavirus-testing/ar-BB15SmFt?li=BBnb7Kz
Fauci literally testified today in front of Congress that nobody was ever asked to slow down testing. It was a joke.
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
Fauci literally testified today in front of Congress that nobody was ever asked to slow down testing. It was a joke.
So then Trump is even more of a moron for making a fool out of himself and doubling down on that, but that's not for this thread.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
So then Trump is even more of a moron for making a fool out of himself and doubling down on that, but that's not for this thread.
FTFY

Offline PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Saw a great line on FT

If the US wants fewer unwanted pregnancies they should stop pregnancy testing. Using the White House logic, without pregnancy testing there would be no unwanted babies.
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
He never said he asked anyone. He said he wants testing slowed and he said he wasn't joking.
You really need to wake up.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
He never said he asked anyone. He said he wants testing slowed and he said he wasn't joking.
Did you not hear the original line?

ETA: Here are his exact words: “So I said to my people, slow the testing down please“

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile

ETA: Here are his exact words: “So I said to my people, slow the testing down please“
Who did he ask?

He said he was not joking. What part of that don't you understand? I know you like to defend this idiot but you look foolish on this one.

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy

ETA: Here are his exact words: “So I said to my people, slow the testing down please
Who did he ask?

He said he was not joking. What part of that don't you understand? I know you like to defend this idiot but you look foolish on this one.

::)

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
::)
You understand English? I said ne never asked anyone. HE DIDN"T by your own post.

The point is he said point blank when asked that he was not joking. You continual try and twist this and just look foolish.

Offline Lurker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Sorry to interrupt. CV is asking, when Trump said he told his people to stop testing, which of his people did he tell? Since he said he's not joking, that must mean he had an actual conversation where he made the request to slow down testing.

Carry on.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
Carry on.
:)
This was on 6/1: Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the most prominent members of the White House coronavirus task force, said on Monday that he has not spoken to or met with President Donald Trump in two weeks.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped

The testimony, or Trump's comment about slowing down testing?

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
You understand English? I said ne never asked anyone. HE DIDN"T by your own post.

The point is he said point blank when asked that he was not joking. You continual try and twist this and just look foolish.
No. That’s a lie. You said he never said he asked someone. But he did say that he asked someone. Now are you going to give up or keep digging?

He claimed that he said to his people to slow down testing. But he never said it. Hence it was a joke. Get it?

Offline S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
The testimony, or Trump's comment about slowing down testing?
Trump’s comment. I assume Fauci took his testimony seriously.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
No. That’s a lie. You said he never said he asked someone. But he did say that he asked someone. Now are you going to give up or keep digging?

He claimed that he said to his people to slow down testing. But he never said it. Hence it was a joke. Get it?
Talk about head buried in the sand. Telling someone to do something is not asking them. I am bad at grammar but that one is a no brainer.  ::)

If I tell you to take out the garbage, that is not asking.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
Talk about head buried in the sand. Telling someone to do something is not asking them. I am bad at grammar but that one is a no brainer.  ::)

If I tell you to take out the garbage, that is not asking.

When POTUS asks you to do something, is it really a question? For additional context, in this instance, POTUS is also your boss.