Author Topic: Seeking an aid for an older man who tested positive for Y"T (lakewood)  (Read 989 times)

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
We are looking for an unmarried man/boy to be an aid for my grandfather for the 3-day Y"T. He should preferably be someone who got it and recovered. Full Pay. In my aunt and uncle's house Lakewood south of the lake. PM me if you may be interested. No longer applicable unfortunately, as he will be in the hospital over pesach
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 01:28:36 PM by yungermanchik »
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
R"S!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
We are looking for an unmarried man/boy to be an aid for my grandfather for the 3-day Y"T. He should preferably be someone who got it and recovered. Full Pay. In my aunt and uncle's house Lakewood south of the lake. PM me if you may be interested. No longer applicable unfortunately, as he will be in the hospital over pesach
Tehillim name?
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
avraham simcha ben chaya sarah age 90
my grandmother is still by my aunt but also positive:
rivka baila bas yitta rochel age 86
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.