Author Topic: Amex Cancelled for no reason  (Read 570 times)

Offline minzaaron917@gmail.com

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Amex Cancelled for no reason
« on: March 29, 2020, 02:19:48 PM »
Hello

I have 3 amex cards (Platinum, Gold, and Delta) years (member since 2002). I use my points every now and again for flights in the past but haven't actually used many recently. Last I remember was booking my delta flight using my delta points about 6 months ago. I NEVER missed a payment, always paid in full every single month. The other day my card got declined. I called up they told me they cancelled all my card for using my points against their terms of service. I barely use my points and any time I do I'm just booking my own flight. Probably over $100k of credit line just cancelled and they removed almost a million points I saved up. They wont even answer what I did wrong. I never do shtick I only book my own flights I have no idea how this could happen.

What can I do? Anyone I can speak with? Is there a lawyer to speak to about this? This has been credit I've been building up for years, no idea how this will impact my credit score and now completely starting over outside of the points they technically just removed from me,