Author Topic: Kadish with a legal approved minyan for your loved ones  (Read 2625 times)

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Kadish with a legal approved minyan for your loved ones
« on: April 05, 2020, 08:00:55 PM »
This was shared by my rabbi, Rabbi Jeremy Donath on our shul whatsapp group.

"I know many people here have been looking at ways for kaddish to be said for loved ones...

Rabbis of the Nahal Haredi organization have embarked on a vital initiative for this difficult period - helping all Jews in Israel and the Diaspora to say Kaddish for their deceased family members by holding the last remaining "Minyan" in Israel - in the Nahal Haredi unit.
Netzah Yehuda Soldiers, who spend over a month at a time at the Nahal Haredi army base, are allowed to hold communal tefillos, since after two weeks without any outside contact there is no chance of infection (alongside adherance to all directives).

Rabbis of the organization approached the soldiers to say Kaddish due to the enormous pain of many who are unable to say Kaddish at this time.

Reactions to the venture around the world (and the United States specifically) have been exciting.
Rabbi Schwartz - Father of a Haredi fighter in the Paratrooper Company says: "In the last few weeks I am lost because I cannot say Kaddish for my mother, and then my son offered to say Kaddish in his unit. It revitalized my soul and made me feel that I perpetuated my mother by the important Kadish of the soldiers."
Anyone interested in having Kaddish said for a deceased relative or loved one, please contact us at:
Link:
https://forms.gle/x4k6dM1KhS3eNoWSA

Email: Kadish@netzahyehuda.org"
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!