Author Topic: Masks  (Read 34200 times)

Offline Jellybelly

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Masks
« Reply #690 on: April 01, 2021, 11:56:58 AM »
I'm not a Fauci fan, but his 40+ year career says he's a bit more than that. And regardless of Paul being right or wrong, the irony still stands.
Longevity didnít mean much, just look at Biden

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #691 on: April 01, 2021, 12:12:45 PM »
Longevity didnít mean much, just look at Biden

To make a living as a politician, getting reelected in Delaware, vs a career in medical research and policy, dealing with things like AIDS, Ebola, and SARS... not quite the same thing. Again, not a Fauci fan, and I haven't been since last April (you can look it up), but to minimize who he is and what he's accomplished by denigrating him as "nothing more than an overpaid disingenuous political actor" is wrong, IMO.
When you find yourself agreeing with me more often than not, it's time for a cheshbon hanefesh.

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #693 on: April 29, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »
Apparently, the FL Board of Education sent out a memo to all schools that mask wearing in the classroom should be voluntary, a personal choice, and not mandatory.
When you find yourself agreeing with me more often than not, it's time for a cheshbon hanefesh.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #694 on: April 29, 2021, 02:20:16 PM »
Apparently, the FL Board of Education sent out a memo to all schools that mask wearing in the classroom should be voluntary, a personal choice, and not mandatory.
FL, that is a shocker!
You're so far up Trump's a** you can see Giuliani's feet.  HT Baruch

Offline A3

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Masks
« Reply #695 on: April 29, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »
Most private school are already implementing this for next year.

But by now all teachers that want to be are already fully vaccinated. So really no harm there.

Just use common sense to quarantine your child if they have been within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes to a confirmed case.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 29, 2021, 04:19:37 PM »
Most private school are already implementing this for next year.

But by now all teachers that want to be are already fully vaccinated. So really no harm there.

Just use common sense to quarantine your child if they have been within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes to a confirmed case.

My kids' school is implementing this immediately. I'd be fine with it for next year. And unfortunately, by the time I find out that my kid has been exposed, "quarantine" doesn't help me.