Author Topic: Amazon now selling COVID-19 supplies to hospitals/government agencies  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Yehudaa

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 111
    • View Profile
Not sure this is of use to people here, but posting just in case: It seems Amazon has set up a whole selection of COVID-related products that they're selling only to hospitals and government. Maybe this will help those organizations get products that they need.

According to Amazon:

We will not make a profit on this service. We are waiving all standard referral fees for third-party sellers on products supplied for this effort.

If you are a state government, federal agency or hospital (including short-term acute care, university, children’s, or VA medical centers) purchasing for the emergency, you can request access to priority supply as products become available. Please fill out the form and a customer advisor will be in touch.

Full selection available here.

@Dan @jj1000 feel free to replace my link with a DD link. I didn't know how to make one for a page that's not a specific product.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:39:12 PM by Yehudaa »

Offline Yehudaa

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 111
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon now selling COVID-19 supplies to hospitals/government agencies
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 09:23:19 PM »
I guess the bad news here for consumers is that whereas some of these products might have come in stock very briefly for public access over the past few weeks (as posted on DDMS when relevant), presumably all stock will be diverted to hospitals and government agencies for the time being.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 09:44:08 PM »
I guess the bad news here for consumers is that whereas some of these products might have come in stock very briefly for public access over the past few weeks (as posted on DDMS when relevant), presumably all stock will be diverted to hospitals and government agencies for the time being.
There is no bad news. This is great news. Every resource should go to hospitals first!!!
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 10:03:02 PM »
N95 masks for under $1 a piece. Good riddance price gouging mamzerim. No matter how much I dislike Amazon because of their monopoly I hated the people taking advantage of the situation even more.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 10:48:26 PM »
You could get/buy from NYC OEM if you are in related industries such as nursing homes etc. PM for details if you arent already doing this.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline Sammy82

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 06:36:20 AM »
You could get/buy from NYC OEM if you are in related industries such as nursing homes etc. PM for details if you arent already doing this.
Of course we've been doing this and got a few deliveries already from them over the past month or so. But nothing close to what we need. A few days worth at best.
But apparently they are going to start making weekly deliveries. Davening that they're able to keep up with the demand but not counting on it.