DansDeals Forum > Health Discussion Board

SBA PPP and EIDL Small Business Loans (some money is forgivable)

(1/994) > >>

sillypainter:
I see there there is no dedicated thread for SBA small business PPP loans and EIDL loans. So I am opening this thread.

Can anybody confirm if they were able to fill out an application at Chase https://recovery.chase.com/cares1 I tried filling out and I received an error. Was it maybe because I already filled out a form to get a call on Friday?

I also applied for EIDL loan, and I now see that you will get by this week $1K per employee. Anybody else filled out an EIDL loan form?

I alos filled out the Cross River bank PPP app through Eastern Union on Friday. So far I have not received a follow up. Anybody else? Whoever responds first, will get my application in.

cgr:
There's a thread on the Stimulus package as a whole with many of these discussed there.
I know some that submitted applications to Chase on Friday (for PPP).
I applied for EIDL but entity has no employees so not feeling very optimistic.
Be careful about submitting multiple applications. You can try with multiple banks before they request a signature, but once you're at the signature stage your application gets an SBA #, and you're certifying on the application that you're not submitting more than one.

sillypainter:

--- Quote from: cgr on April 07, 2020, 12:20:25 PM ---There's a thread on the Stimulus package as a whole with many of these discussed there.
I know some that submitted applications to Chase on Friday (for PPP).
I applied for EIDL but entity has no employees so not feeling very optimistic.
Be careful about submitting multiple applications. You can try with multiple banks before they request a signature, but once you're at the signature stage your application gets an SBA #, and you're certifying on the application that you're not submitting more than one.

--- End quote ---

I think the small business loans deserve their own thread.. You are YOUR companies employee, so I hope you put 1 at least, so you will be getting $1K by this week.

I understand that I can't make multiple loan apps, just trying to see who gets back to me first. Nothing is done until I sign.

ltttc:
Just keep in mind that if you want PPP to be forgiven, you can't apply for EIDL as well

zh cohen:

--- Quote from: sillypainter on April 07, 2020, 11:36:44 AM ---Can anybody confirm if they were able to fill out an application at Chase https://recovery.chase.com/cares1 I tried filling out and I received an error. Was it maybe because I already filled out a form to get a call on Friday?

--- End quote ---

Chase site is having trouble. On my computer I was getting stuck in a loop, but i managed to submit the application from my phone (using the desktop site).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version