Author Topic: Appliance Repair Thread -- Any Technicians Here?  (Read 100472 times)

Offline Yo ssi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
Re: Appliance Repair Thread -- Any Technicians Here?
« Reply #600 on: January 05, 2024, 12:26:00 AM »
I called someone down and the problem was that where the end of the plug meets the dryer, on the dryer side some wire burned out. he needs to cut that out and reconnect... $165 makes sense?
Wow
Often times the more severe it seems broken the easier it is to fix.
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline shabbosabba

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Preschool
« Reply #601 on: April 15, 2024, 12:56:29 AM »
We have been using Bosch mixers for many years. Recently the bowl got stuck on the mixer and wont come off. We already bought a new one even though the old one still has a good motor, just cant do anything with the old one when the bowl is connected. Found now cleaning out for pesach and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? really just looking to get the old bowl off and have an extra for the new mixer since its all the same. A  quick google search seemed to suggest that the threads on the motor became worn down and its a similar experience to a stripped screw with a good screwdriver. Any ideas before i chuck the whole machine?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #602 on: April 15, 2024, 01:15:58 AM »
We have been using Bosch mixers for many years. Recently the bowl got stuck on the mixer and wont come off. We already bought a new one even though the old one still has a good motor, just cant do anything with the old one when the bowl is connected. Found now cleaning out for pesach and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? really just looking to get the old bowl off and have an extra for the new mixer since its all the same. A  quick google search seemed to suggest that the threads on the motor became worn down and its a similar experience to a stripped screw with a good screwdriver. Any ideas before i chuck the whole machine?
There was someone who advertised that they fix all such machines in the Masa umatan paper which can be found in lakewood togther with the BP weekly.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Yo ssi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 15, 2024, 09:10:48 AM »
Which bowl is it?
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline Ver hut gazugt

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 15, 2024, 11:53:58 AM »
did you try to remove the blade first?

Offline shabbosabba

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Preschool
« Reply #605 on: April 16, 2024, 01:55:45 AM »
There was someone who advertised that they fix all such machines in the Masa umatan paper which can be found in lakewood togther with the BP weekly.
i dont really need to fix the machine, i already have a new one. just want the bowl

Which bowl is it?
plastic bowl

did you try to remove the blade first?
the attachments came out just fine