Topic Wiki

When reporting a new offer please post here http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=49544.0

To take advantage of an Amex offer, first save the offer to your card, then do the spending. There are a few ways to save offers to your card; http://www.amexoffers.com/ has links to most of them. Depending on the offer and depending on your Amex card, it may be available via none, one or more than one of these methods:

americanexpress.com web site
Log into the americanexpress.com web site. If you get the new version of the site, scroll down to Amex Offers & Benefits at the bottom of the page. If you get the old version, click the Amex Offers For You tab. You can also see on this web site which offers you already saved (even if you saved them via a method other than this web site) and which offers you already redeemed. This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express.
The maximum number of offer that the site will show you is 100. If you already have 100 available offers, there may be other offers that they are prepared to show you, but are not showing you because you already have the maximum. To see additional offers, save one or more of your available offers and then refresh the list (F5 in most Windows browsers).

Saving an offer on AmericanExpress.com to one of your cards will automatically make it unavailable for the rest of your cards linked to the same login. The way to get around this is by opening all of your cards in separate tabs and then saving the offer in each.  **

**Sign into different tabs?!?
Sign onto your Amex account. card #1 is on the page.  scroll to offers. note a good one. 
Open  tab 2: amex.com (or with Chrome, right click on the first tab and choose Duplicate) > you are already logged in.> go to my accounts > click on card #2  on the top of the page. scroll to offers. check for same good offer. 
Open tab #3. repeat as for tab #2. Repeat as necessary.
THEN: on tab #1 - click 'save' .  Then on tab #2 click 'save' . Then on each tab.
If you so desire: check on each card's 'saved offers' to check that it's there.

This link should take you to the Amex old layout,
which is much easier to scroll down through all the offers.

Amex® Mobile app
This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express. The login is the same as for the americanexpress.com web site.

Dedicated web site for enrollment
Some Amex offers, most notably Small Business Saturday, but also NYC Restaurant Week, Home Depot, Amazon and DirecTV, offer a dedicated web site where you could enter your card information to enroll.

For Bluebird/Serve cards
Amex offers can be saved via the bluebird.com web site. Go to Plan & Manage > Amex Offers. Amex offers can also be saved via the Bluebird mobile app.

For cards not issued by American Express (such as Amex cards issued by Citi, USAA, PenFed, Bank of America, etc.)
Add offers to your card at this site: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/network/shopping.html
You will be prompted for your name, card number and email address.
« Last edited by David R on January 23, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »

Author Topic: Amex Offers Discussion Thread  (Read 3485627 times)

Offline Iz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
Re: Amex Offers Discussion Thread
« Reply #8980 on: November 05, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »

10% off insurance up to $30
Some more details:

Save on your insurance bill
Get 10% back
Expires:
12/31/2016

Details
Get 10% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 12/31/16. Limit of $30 in total statement credits. See terms for additional exclusions. Terms
Enrollment is limited. Offer only valid for transactions made in the US or on US websites. Offer is limited to a total of $30 in statement credits per American Express® online account. Must add offer to/enroll Card and use same Card to make the eligible purchases. Offer is non-transferable. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent/provided to you until after 12/31/16, it may not qualify for the offer. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/16, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your eligible purchase from merchant until all items from your eligible purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if eligible purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as an eligible purchase, or if there is a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.

Offline bznt

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: November 05, 2016, 09:32:08 PM »
Anybody knows if the Sams club offer is full ?
I just received new au cards and I don't see it on a new login

Offline lfas25

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: November 05, 2016, 09:35:34 PM »
Anybody knows if the Sams club offer is full ?
I just received new au cards and I don't see it on a new login
I just saw it on some of my cards
I only paid 15% by switching to dansdeals

Offline bznt

• View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: November 05, 2016, 09:36:25 PM »
I just saw it on some of my cards
Thanks

Offline Iz

• View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: November 05, 2016, 09:59:27 PM »
Special Offer Vanilla MasterCard $200 Gift Card with BONUS $5 Sam’s Club Gift Card
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/mc-bundle-200-92976-866756/prod20621129.ip?xid=plp:product:1:1

Does anyone see a "Buy" button?                         

Offline sams

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8985 on: November 05, 2016, 10:44:20 PM »
Special Offer Vanilla MasterCard $200 Gift Card with BONUS $5 Sam’s Club Gift Card
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/mc-bundle-200-92976-866756/prod20621129.ip?xid=plp:product:1:1

Does anyone see a "Buy" button?   
Sams club offer works online?  That deal was around a month ago Mayb landing page still around

Offline Iz

• View Profile
« Reply #8986 on: November 05, 2016, 10:45:58 PM »
Sams club offer works online?  That deal was around a month ago Mayb landing page still around
No, but if you got SC GCs in store, you can use them online. It doesn't look like a "landing page"; it is listed in the regular SC website.

Offline srap

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8987 on: November 06, 2016, 12:53:38 AM »
Does anyone have an efficient way of keeping track which offers are saved on which credit card? 
Is there some program that can read the offers as opposed to my having to input each one into a spreadsheet?

Offline ckmk47

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8988 on: November 06, 2016, 01:30:53 AM »
Does anyone have an efficient way of keeping track which offers are saved on which credit card? 
Is there some program that can read the offers as opposed to my having to input each one into a spreadsheet?
I use an Excell spread sheet for all my cc's.  Out on the right, I write in all the offers to each card.
If it's an offer I might use the card for (rather than on line) on each card, I put a piece of tape with the offer written, so when I'm in the store, I know which card to use.
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline Iz

• View Profile
« Reply #8989 on: November 06, 2016, 06:54:21 AM »
Has anyone tried buying $500 MC GC @ Sam's in store, with a Sam's GC? Does the system allow it? Do the staff allow it? Thanks.

Offline springles

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8990 on: November 06, 2016, 09:36:16 AM »
Anyone ever get them to give credit for spend done a couple days before getting the offer?
bump

Offline srap

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8991 on: November 06, 2016, 09:45:07 AM »
I use an Excell spread sheet for all my cc's.  Out on the right, I write in all the offers to each card.
If it's an offer I might use the card for (rather than on line) on each card, I put a piece of tape with the offer written, so when I'm in the store, I know which card to use.
I like that one.  I am still looking for a program that will automatically read through my offers and pick out the name I input so I don't have to open and scroll through each account.  (wishful thinking?)

Offline skinfarrock

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8992 on: November 06, 2016, 09:46:38 AM »
I like that one.  I am still looking for a program that will automatically read through my offers and pick out the name I input so I don't have to open and scroll through each account.  (wishful thinking?)
I'm looking for a program to add offers to all my cards.

Offline explorer84

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8993 on: November 06, 2016, 01:18:20 PM »
anyone go to Sams, buy gift cards, get the email, and have already received the statement credit?

Offline skinfarrock

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8994 on: November 06, 2016, 01:38:10 PM »
anyone go to Sams, buy gift cards, get the email, and have already received the statement credit?
Yes

Offline Iz

• View Profile
« Reply #8995 on: November 06, 2016, 02:06:03 PM »
Yep. :)

Offline schneury

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8996 on: November 06, 2016, 02:12:55 PM »
anyone tried the Earthlink offer for HyperLink or Satellite service and get credit?
Bump. (feel free to pm me)

Offline Buruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8997 on: November 06, 2016, 02:17:05 PM »
Anyone get the credit for Hyatt gc this time?

Offline avremie

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8998 on: November 06, 2016, 02:17:30 PM »
Isn't there usually a Amazon offer this time of the year?

Offline bznt

• View Profile
« Reply #8999 on: November 06, 2016, 06:15:11 PM »
When people say, you can buy m.o. at a grocery store. Can someone please pm me where it's easy to do that