Poll

Has Your School Started Registration for The 2020-2021 School Year - As of 4/22/20

Yes
2 (25%)
No
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Has Your School Started Registration for The 2020-2021 School Year  (Read 760 times)

Offline DarcheiParent

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Here is the email that Yeshiva Darchei Torah (Far Rockaway, NY) sent to all parents this week:

Dear Parents:

We have all been living through an unforgettable time, and I very much hope that this letter finds you and your loved ones in good health.

I know that, in many cases, thinking ahead to September is more than a stretch. But we need to refocus on our future and are beginning the registration process for the upcoming school year.

So that we can work toward that common goal, please be reminded that we are using the registration.darchei.org portal, to register, as we did last year as well.

There is no need to use FACTS to set up payments; payments are set up thru the portal. If you would like to apply for financial aid, the portal will offer an option to take you to the FACTS Grant and Aid application.

As always, Mrs. Kurtz and I are available to answer questions, and address any concerns.

We daven that we will all be together in good health sooner than we think.

Sincerely,

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Has Your School Started Registration for The 2020-2021 School Year
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 05:13:14 PM »
Here is the email that Yeshiva Darchei Torah (Far Rockaway, NY) sent to all parents this week:

Dear Parents:

We have all been living through an unforgettable time, and I very much hope that this letter finds you and your loved ones in good health.

I know that, in many cases, thinking ahead to September is more than a stretch. But we need to refocus on our future and are beginning the registration process for the upcoming school year.

So that we can work toward that common goal, please be reminded that we are using the registration.darchei.org portal, to register, as we did last year as well.

There is no need to use FACTS to set up payments; payments are set up thru the portal. If you would like to apply for financial aid, the portal will offer an option to take you to the FACTS Grant and Aid application.

As always, Mrs. Kurtz and I are available to answer questions, and address any concerns.

We daven that we will all be together in good health sooner than we think.

Sincerely,
what kind of portal is it?
["-"]

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Has Your School Started Registration for The 2020-2021 School Year
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 11:55:40 PM »
at this point I believe they are all moving forward to the new school year, there isn't much time on hand and the situation calmed down BH
["-"]