Author Topic: Booking Travel Now  (Read 3238 times)

Offline 159dallas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: IHG Platinum Premier, Hertz PC, Enterprise EE
Re: Booking Travel Now
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2020, 10:48:12 PM »
Hi may need to fly to chicago the next week anyone know which airlines are selling and NOT cancelling flights next week? (I see AA is selling and then they cancel it)

Offline jose34

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 11:06:44 AM »
I have my ideas but what do is everyone else opinion about booking Sukkos tickets TLV - USA.

Offline diablo

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2020, 05:36:54 PM »
Does anyone know what United's policy is as far as accommadating/canceling travel when one leg of a trip is cancelled?
I booked TLV-EWR-BOS in June, and I need to fly. I used a combination of miles and cash (different reservations) for the family. However, I now see that while they are still selling TLV-EWR-BOS, there are no longer miles tickets available, and from looking at the BOS logan website it seems that the only flights from EWR are on Jetblue, and United is only flying to BOS from Chicago or Houston.
If they don't restart EWR- BOS will they cancel my whole trip? I need to get to the US somehow, and I doubt that the European connections will resume operations by then. Even ending the trip in EWR would be acceptable, I could possibly rent a car, although inconvenient. I'm assuming they won't put us on Jetblue. Do I need to change the tickets to end in EWR to make sure I don't have all my reservations cancelled at the last minute? Those are also more expensive now, both in miles and cash, and I would obviously rather have the option of flying to BOS.
TIA

Offline shmooz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2020, 11:04:37 PM »
Why would they cancel your whole trip? They could reroute you.
You could get off in ewr and rent or take a train, they can't force you to continue. Only issue with that is that if you are booked roundtrip then you need to make sure they remove BOS off the ticket.