Author Topic: New Tzedakah Matching Funds Campaign Up To $20,000 - [CAMPAIGN ENDED]  (Read 8924 times)

Offline Iz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
New deal:
An anonymous partner pledged $2100 for a new mini campaign. He will match any donation of at least $100 with 3x the amount. So $700 from you equals $2100.
If $100 is too much for you, ask someone to help you, and share the mitzvah!
(As always, matches are subject to our discretion.)

______

Boruch Hashem, we have reached our goal. Members have contributed $5,000+ in 5 days, and we will match it shortly with $15,000, for a total of $20,000.
I will post when it is done (it takes quite a bit of time ;) ).
Thank you!!!

Contribute to any of the individual family funds here: https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=115340.0
and we will (collectively) match your contribution 3x, so every ten dollars you contribute becomes FORTY DOLLARS (minimum $10 donation). Up to a maximum of $5,000, which becomes $20,000.
The campaign begins now, and ends next Monday (unless we reach our goal sooner).
In order to get the match, you need to PM me. Please post in the charity thread also, to encourage others to contribute. But do not put it in the wiki; let's reserve that for the actual tzedakah links.
Thanks to my partners, Dan, aygart, 12HRS, and 2x מתן בסתר. And thanks to chapshnell for maintaining the charity page.

Important note:
We will do our best to match accurately, but we cannot guarantee perfection. Ultimately it is left to our discretion and judgement. (If you already donated and do not accept these terms, please PM , and we will work it out to your satisfaction.)

Update:
Many people have already donated, large and small donations, some of whom are not posting on the thread. Keep it up!

Exciting update: Some of our matchers are considering matching even more than their original commitment, so please continue to contribute even after we reach our goal.

Note: Various questions arise re the matching. Therefore, it is all up to to our discretion. We will definitely (bli neder) give what we committed; the only issues that arise are re the exact allocation.

יישר כחכם ותזכו למצות
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 10:55:31 AM by AsherO »

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Tzedakah Matching Funds Campaign - Now Live
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 06:05:58 PM »
Thank you at @Iz  for creating another matching campaign!!!

I personally feel for my neighbors, the Mertzbach family. It's a large family of quiet oivdei hashem and the nifteres was the breadwinner. The family is in dire needs of funds (as sadly all are) and the campaign did not take off as well as intended.
I will personally add $20 for up to 50 donors($1K total) for every donation minimum $10.

https://thechesedfund.com/kerenyesomimmerzbach/kerenyesomimmerzbachmotherof11

No need to PM me separately I will get the info from @Iz
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline Iz

• View Profile
Re: New Tzedakah Matching Funds Campaign Up To $20,000 - Now Live
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 10:06:20 AM »
Exciting update: Some of our matchers are considering matching even more than their original commitment, so please continue to contribute even after we reach our goal.

Note: Various questions arise re the matching. Therefore, it is all up to to our discretion. We will definitely (bli neder) give what we committed; the only issues that arise are re the exact allocation.

יישר כחכם ותזכו למצות
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:16:23 AM by Iz »

Offline Iz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 05:57:22 PM »
Boruch Hashem, we have reached our goal. Members have contributed $5,000+ in 5 days, and we will match it shortly with $15,000, for a total of $20,000.
Thank you!!!

Offline S209

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 06:35:45 PM »
Thank you!!!
AMAZING!!
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline Iz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 12:05:10 PM »
Done.