Author Topic: Covid-19 Symptoms In Toddlers - Rashes / Hives  (Read 23104 times)

Offline Kobe Bryant

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
Re: Covid-19 Symptoms In Toddlers - Rashes / Hives
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2020, 11:57:35 PM »
I would like to think that we will stop calling those that think that we should return to some semblance of normalcy "Selfish Money hungry child murderers", but unfortunately i think that many will disagree with me in the name of virtue signaling while posting videos from their marble bathtub as a grand piano is being played or smoking cigars in a Jacuzzi tucked away in some Malibu mansion while offering no alternatives.
Lol! You got me to a T. Does "kids dying" fall under your idea of some semblance of normalcy?
FTFY

Offline Kobe Bryant

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2020, 12:00:58 AM »
Lol! You got me to a T. Does "kids dying" fall under your idea of some semblance of normalcy?

Nothing funny about this.
It's on you to prove that children are affected when presumably millions of children have already recovered from Covid 19.
And while your at it, why don't you come up with some alternative other then everyone staying home.

Offline yaakov35

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2020, 12:01:32 AM »
I would like to think that kids c'"v dying would make the economy become a non-issue, but unfortunately I feel like there are many who will disagree with me in the name of objectivity and the world's greater good.
These guys don't actually care about human life. In which case I don't see any reason for this to be an issue
At what point do we stop calling for the under 40's and their kids to return to normal?
The % is still extremely low, so pretty sure most will feel that never

Offline Kobe Bryant

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2020, 12:04:54 AM »
These guys don't actually care about human life. In which case I don't see any reason for this to be an issue

Class act.

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2020, 12:17:34 AM »
Nothing funny about this.
It's on you to prove that children are affected when presumably millions of children have already recovered from Covid 19.
And while your at it, why don't you come up with some alternative other then everyone staying home.

Presumably millions? What are you smoking? Where are you getting your numbers from? How many children do you know that have been tested? Do you think Kawasaki is a hoax? Lies?

Nothing is on me. I'm just a guy, sitting at home, trying to keep my family safe. I get to make decisions for my family alone, and no one else. I also get to ask people why they think it's ok to use excuses like "the economy" to "go back to normal," when all they want to do is travel the world with their family while thousands of people lay dying every day from this thing we don't quite understand yet.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2020, 12:20:25 AM »
The % is still extremely low, so pretty sure most will feel that never

On April 28, CNN had an article saying doctors are assuring parents that there is no connection between Kawasaki and Covid. Here we are on May 10th, we've gone from no deaths to 1 death to  3 deaths in a matter of days, officials are sounding the alarm, and people are still saying, "Let's go back to normal," as if normal still exists.

Offline Afrages6

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2020, 12:23:24 AM »
On April 28, CNN had an article saying doctors are assuring parents that there is no connection between Kawasaki and Covid. Here we are on May 10th, we've gone from no deaths to 1 death to  3 deaths in a matter of days, officials are sounding the alarm, and people are still saying, "Let's go back to normal," as if normal still exists.
So after six months of the virus spreading world wide, we have Kawasaki cases in one part of the world with no established link to COVID. People did get sick before COVID. I am not downplaying the deaths but I personally think it’s a little crazy that we are linking the two with zero scientific evidence to support it.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2020, 12:35:14 AM »
So after six months of the virus spreading world wide, we have Kawasaki cases in one part of the world with no established link to COVID. People did get sick before COVID. I am not downplaying the deaths but I personally think it’s a little crazy that we are linking the two with zero scientific evidence to support it.
And we just happen to be living in that one part of the world, but why should that concern us?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline shie123

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2020, 12:37:52 AM »
"Kawasaki cases in one part of the world" there are reports in France and Uk as well.
It can't be anything else if not covid related, this is an extremely rare disease there is no other explanation 

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2020, 12:39:03 AM »

Do you know that there is zero scientific evidence to support it? And if there was evidence, does it change your stance?

Offline gozalim

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2020, 12:46:22 AM »
Ok, great.
It's not covid related. Some other unknown illness. Maybe if we shutdown now we'll avoid this other thing (covid - 20 pro?)

Better?

Offline Afrages6

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2020, 12:49:09 AM »
Do you know that there is zero scientific evidence to support it? And if there was evidence, does it change your stance?
Yes and yes

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2020, 12:51:31 AM »
Yes and yes

The New York State Department of Health has issued an advisory about the inflammatory disease, called "Pediatric Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome Associated with COVID-19," informing hospitals and doctors of the condition, as well as guidance for testing and reporting.

We good now?

Offline Afrages6

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2020, 12:53:43 AM »
We good now?
Source for that? The state directive says that there may be a link and Cuomo himself said today that there is no definitive link.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2020, 12:54:37 AM »
Source for that? The state directive says that there may be a link and Cuomo himself said today that there is no definitive link.

https://www.health.ny.gov/press/releases/2020/2020-05-06_inflammatory_disease.htm

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2020, 12:55:08 AM »
This has been out there for about a week. Definitive links take much more time than that.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Afrages6

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2020, 12:57:13 AM »
https://www.health.ny.gov/press/releases/2020/2020-05-06_inflammatory_disease.htm
This says there is a potential link. My only point was that I found it curious that this is popping up now when the virus has been around for 6 months. Please don’t take it that I am downplaying anything about it.

Online yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2020, 12:57:55 AM »
This says there is a potential link. My only point was that I found it curious that this is popping up now when the virus has been around for 6 months. Please don’t take it that I am downplaying anything about it.
Ok, so because you don't know, therefore.....?

Online RewardsAddict

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2020, 01:00:11 AM »
I have been wondering the same. If this is related to Covid-19 or simply something new to worry about. Either way its pretty scary.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2020, 01:01:02 AM »

Here's the thing. I have kids. I don't want them to die. So if Covid has proven to be as contagious and as deadly as it is, and there's a potential link to this other thing that has killed 3 kids in the last few days, I'm gonna lobby pretty hard for this shelter-at-home thing to continue until they can learn just a little bit more about it. But that's just me, cuz I'm biased. What I don't understand is anyone who ignores this and still lobbies for a "return to normal."