Topic Wiki

Link to form that needs to be filled out within 48 hours of flight to Israel

Accordingly, the FINAL criteria For entering Israel are as follows - you must meet ONE of these conditions in order to enter Israel:

1. Vaccinated within 180 days of the trip with either a second vaccine or a booster and it must be at least 14 days after the shot.

2. Recovered within 180 days of the trip with DIGITAL proof of a positive PCR result and more than 11 days have passed since the positive result. This type of proof only exists in the EU. The UK will likely have it as well.

3. Recovered anytime – even more than 180 days before the trip - with DIGITAL proof of positive PCR result AND vaccinated with at least one dose within 180 days of the trip. Again at the moment the digital proof only exists in the EU and possibly the UK shortly.

Your vaccination or recovery CANNOT expire while in Israel, which means you may not be in Israel more than 180 days after your vaccine or recovery have expired.

CONSEQUENCES FOR VIOLATING THE TERMS OF ENTRY: VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA CAN MEAN SANCTIONS INCLUDING BARRING YOUR ENTRY TO ISRAEL FOR 5 YEARS.

Link to pay for the Covid test that you'll take upon arrival in TLV

DansDeals Forum > Health Discussion Board

Israel And Ben Gurion COVID-19 Reopening Master Thread

(1/1327) > >>

Dzla2:
What is the story with Israel’s Foreigners Ban?
 I’ve been hearing mixed reports about what is needed in order to be allowed back in, For those that live in Israel, but are American citizens. I’m referring to those that are married, have an apartment and pay rent, not yeshiva bochurim. Though Ive actually heard that  if you have a student ID, then you actually have better chances of being allowed back into Israel. Also some have actually gotten back in already, and upon leaving The airport, we’re told they need to quarantine in Corona hotels for two weeks, However some we’re allowed to go directly back to their apartments. Does anyone have any clear and accurate information?

Mikes@Micro:

--- Quote from: Dzla2 on May 09, 2020, 10:17:28 PM ---What is the story with Israel’s Foreigners Ban?
 I’ve been hearing mixed reports about what is needed in order to be allowed back in, For those that live in Israel, but are American citizens. I’m referring to those that are married, have an apartment and pay rent, not yeshiva bochurim. Though Ive actually heard that  if you have a student ID, then you actually have better chances of being allowed back into Israel. Also some have actually gotten back in already, and upon leaving The airport, we’re told they need to quarantine in Corona hotels for two weeks, However some we’re allowed to go directly back to their apartments. Does anyone have any clear and accurate information?

--- End quote ---
You can try getting in touch with the embassy

sky121:
Has anyone flown on a flight to or from Israel recently? Are they packed?

yuneeq:
I have a teenage relative born in Israel and grew up there, but never got citizenship. She went to the US this year and now can’t get back home.

David R:
Does the title have anything to do with what was discussed so far?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version