Topic Wiki

Link to form that needs to be filled out within 48 hours of flight to Israel

Accordingly, the FINAL criteria For entering Israel are as follows - you must meet ONE of these conditions in order to enter Israel:

1. Vaccinated within 180 days of the trip with either a second vaccine or a booster and it must be at least 14 days after the shot.

2. Recovered within 180 days of the trip with DIGITAL proof of a positive PCR result and more than 11 days have passed since the positive result. This type of proof only exists in the EU. The UK will likely have it as well.

3. Recovered anytime – even more than 180 days before the trip - with DIGITAL proof of positive PCR result AND vaccinated with at least one dose within 180 days of the trip. Again at the moment the digital proof only exists in the EU and possibly the UK shortly.

Your vaccination or recovery CANNOT expire while in Israel, which means you may not be in Israel more than 180 days after your vaccine or recovery have expired.

CONSEQUENCES FOR VIOLATING THE TERMS OF ENTRY: VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA CAN MEAN SANCTIONS INCLUDING BARRING YOUR ENTRY TO ISRAEL FOR 5 YEARS.

Link to pay for the Covid test that you'll take upon arrival in TLV

Author Topic: Israel And Ben Gurion COVID-19 Reopening Master Thread  (Read 660856 times)

Offline RebTuvia

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Israel And Ben Gurion COVID-19 Reopening Master Thread
« Reply #3200 on: May 19, 2021, 03:56:56 PM »
https://www.gov.il/he/service/foreign-businesspeople-entry-during-covid19
Very clear instructions.

Just in case you cant read Hebrew: you need to fill out this form https://govforms.gov.il/mw/forms/BusinessmenEntryRedCountries-stage1@moital.gov.il

You must provide proof of vaccination/recovery attached to the form.

And then the company inviting you must fill out this form https://govforms.gov.il/mw/forms/BusinessmenEntryRedCountries@moital.gov.il

I hope this helps you.

Thank you very much!

Quick question, whats the approximate turnaround time from when all forms are sent in?

Offline bamo

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: May 19, 2021, 03:59:16 PM »
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response from the Washington consular? Sent in application last Tuesday have not heard anything. No email confirmation. Nothing. Is this typical?

Online ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #3202 on: May 19, 2021, 04:00:46 PM »
so just to clarify I can arrange for Covid test upon arriving in Israel for free? with check2fly and also upon returning to the USA for free with check2fly

Can I arrange for inexpensive antibody test ahead of time in the airport when I arrive in Israel?

If the test you take upon landing is no more than 3 days prior to leaving you can use that free test for returning to the US. Otherwise you'll need a paid option. (Or photoshop lab).

Check2fly.co.il is scheduled to end their airport operations on 5/24 IINM (due to their winning bid being invalidated).

I don't think you get inexpensive antibody tests at the airport. Cheapest is at Shamir medical center.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline LizR

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: May 19, 2021, 04:33:06 PM »
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response from the Washington consular? Sent in application last Tuesday have not heard anything. No email confirmation. Nothing. Is this typical?
I heard from them after 3 days with the permission. No correspondence or confirmation receipt in between

Offline davidd75

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: May 19, 2021, 05:22:18 PM »
If the test you take upon landing is no more than 3 days prior to leaving you can use that free test for returning to the US. Otherwise you'll need a paid option. (Or photoshop lab).

Check2fly.co.il is scheduled to end their airport operations on 5/24 IINM (due to their winning bid being invalidated).

I don't think you get inexpensive antibody tests at the airport. Cheapest is at Shamir medical center.

thanks
your statement that check2Fly is ending their operations is there a source for that?

also do you have to make an account on checkfly for each person you want to make an appointment for?

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #3205 on: May 19, 2021, 05:42:14 PM »
thanks
your statement that check2Fly is ending their operations is there a source for that?

also do you have to make an account on checkfly for each person you want to make an appointment for?

https://www.globes.co.il/news/article.aspx?did=1001369651 Seems like May 22 at midnight is the cutoff.
-- Dan

Offline davidd75

• View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: May 19, 2021, 06:34:09 PM »

appointment necessary? because when I went on the website it asked for Israeli identification number which is for Israelis?

Offline bp27

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: May 19, 2021, 06:38:22 PM »
https://www.globes.co.il/news/article.aspx?did=1001369651 Seems like May 22 at midnight is the cutoff.
I already scheduled and paid for a check2fly test for Sunday 5/23 for an outgoing flight (for my son). Any clue what is going to happen?

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: May 19, 2021, 06:58:58 PM »
I already scheduled and paid for a check2fly test for Sunday 5/23 for an outgoing flight (for my son). Any clue what is going to happen?

I have no clue (and I'm not sure if anyone knows) I am sure everyone here will be glad to hear what ends up happening.
-- Dan

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: May 19, 2021, 07:00:56 PM »
appointment necessary? because when I went on the website it asked for Israeli identification number which is for Israelis?

Appointment is needed. You can try calling during Israeli business hours to make an appointment over the phone.

You can also try Sheba Medical center which is priced only ILS 10 more, they have WhatsApp service, though you might need to do it also during Israeli business hours, I'm not sure if you'll be able to schedule an appointment without Israeli ID (though you can always try putting in your passport number and see what happens).
-- Dan

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #3210 on: May 19, 2021, 07:24:08 PM »
I have no clue (and I'm not sure if anyone knows) I am sure everyone here will be glad to hear what ends up happening.

https://twitter.com/gotomichal/status/1395005753388376064
-- Dan

Offline LizR

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: May 19, 2021, 08:36:27 PM »
All passengers entering Israel must fill out this health declaration within 24 hours of travel. If completed successfully, you will receive an email stating that you are permitted to board your flight. If you receive a rejection, it is most likely because an answer was filled in incorrectly. Open the link again, and resubmit, while reading each question carefully.

Does anyone know if you have to print out the email to present at the airport, or can you show the email on your phone?

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: May 19, 2021, 08:48:52 PM »
All passengers entering Israel must fill out this health declaration within 24 hours of travel. If completed successfully, you will receive an email stating that you are permitted to board your flight. If you receive a rejection, it is most likely because an answer was filled in incorrectly. Open the link again, and resubmit, while reading each question carefully.

Does anyone know if you have to print out the email to present at the airport, or can you show the email on your phone?
You can show on your phone.
-- Dan

Offline farvus nisht?

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: May 20, 2021, 07:46:02 AM »
Thank you very much!

Quick question, whats the approximate turnaround time from when all forms are sent in?

As per there website 2-3 weeks from when all forms are received (probably more like 2-3 days but I have no personal experience).

Offline VLK

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: May 20, 2021, 12:36:26 PM »
I have been told that if you get entry to Israel based on a student ishur you must get a student visa before departing the country. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Offline davidd75

• View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: May 20, 2021, 03:11:22 PM »
Appointment is needed. You can try calling during Israeli business hours to make an appointment over the phone.

You can also try Sheba Medical center which is priced only ILS 10 more, they have WhatsApp service, though you might need to do it also during Israeli business hours, I'm not sure if you'll be able to schedule an appointment without Israeli ID (though you can always try putting in your passport number and see what happens).

hmmm tried putting another number but did not work would like to know where non-Israeli citizens are choosing to get their covid and antibody test I would think there would be more DP on that by now?

Offline LizR

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: May 20, 2021, 05:05:45 PM »
hmmm tried putting another number but did not work would like to know where non-Israeli citizens are choosing to get their covid and antibody test I would think there would be more DP on that by now?
I intend to go straight from the airport to United Hatzalah. Both their Jerusalem and Bnei Brak headquarters do testing till 9pm. No appointment needed. I think around 270 NIS for antibody test or COVID test

Offline davidd75

• View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: May 20, 2021, 05:18:02 PM »
I intend to go straight from the airport to United Hatzalah. Both their Jerusalem and Bnei Brak headquarters do testing till 9pm. No appointment needed. I think around 270 NIS for antibody test or COVID test

thanks good dp
sounds pricey though?

Offline LizR

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: May 20, 2021, 06:21:16 PM »
thanks good dp
sounds pricey though?
About $80. Other place further out you’ll end up paying more in transportation.

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: May 21, 2021, 12:40:37 AM »
https://twitter.com/gotomichal/status/1395005753388376064

This is the way things are done in Israel. Now the award of the contract to the next in-line bid has been suspended.

https://twitter.com/gotomichal/status/1395481598242574336
-- Dan