Topic Wiki

Link to form that needs to be filled out within 48 hours of flight to Israel

Accordingly, the FINAL criteria For entering Israel are as follows - you must meet ONE of these conditions in order to enter Israel:

1. Vaccinated within 180 days of the trip with either a second vaccine or a booster and it must be at least 14 days after the shot.

2. Recovered within 180 days of the trip with DIGITAL proof of a positive PCR result and more than 11 days have passed since the positive result. This type of proof only exists in the EU. The UK will likely have it as well.

3. Recovered anytime – even more than 180 days before the trip - with DIGITAL proof of positive PCR result AND vaccinated with at least one dose within 180 days of the trip. Again at the moment the digital proof only exists in the EU and possibly the UK shortly.

Your vaccination or recovery CANNOT expire while in Israel, which means you may not be in Israel more than 180 days after your vaccine or recovery have expired.

CONSEQUENCES FOR VIOLATING THE TERMS OF ENTRY: VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA CAN MEAN SANCTIONS INCLUDING BARRING YOUR ENTRY TO ISRAEL FOR 5 YEARS.

Link to pay for the Covid test that you'll take upon arrival in TLV

Author Topic: Israel And Ben Gurion COVID-19 Reopening Master Thread  (Read 642792 times)

Offline Solma

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Israel Reopening Ben Gurion, Still Closed To Most Foreigners
« Reply #2440 on: April 09, 2021, 05:13:49 AM »
Apostille shouldn’t be needed for Israeli documents that they can verify themselves, and IINM there’s a bilateral treaty that waives the need for US issued documents

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: April 09, 2021, 06:15:17 AM »

I believe that's for documents not issued in the US or Israel
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline Mendyy

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: April 09, 2021, 07:19:20 AM »
When you apply for an entry permit, they ask for your flight information. Does anyone know, if I'm not ready to decide when to fly, can I buy a flight, put flight information in my application, and then change the flight and date once I'm approved?

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #2443 on: April 09, 2021, 07:48:23 AM »
Not saying you are right or wrong regarding whether this could have been done a while ago, but to say nothing has changed is disingenuous. The state of covid on the ground is completely different now than it was even a month ago.

Did I say nothing changed? I said science didn't change. And BTW, look and think carefully about fully open places like Crown Heights, Williamsburg, KJ, and Boro Park (with virtually no mask wearing) and then tell me what changed, and whether relying on antibodies could have been implemented earlier if not for politics.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline davidd75

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: April 09, 2021, 09:18:52 AM »
 Has anyone arrived in Israel recently and had to quarantine? My DW is not interested in going to a hotel but if she can be with her sister for 1-2 days that would be doable but reading your responses I am not sure what is happening on the ground right now how strict they are and if they are going to ask how many bedrooms, bathrooms etc...and come and check it out?

also whats the easiest/closet place she can get an antibody test in Jerusalem?

Offline PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: April 09, 2021, 09:31:24 AM »
When you apply for an entry permit, they ask for your flight information. Does anyone know, if I'm not ready to decide when to fly, can I buy a flight, put flight information in my application, and then change the flight and date once I'm approved?
In the past, Foreign Ministry permits issued via consulates has specific flight information on them (YMMV, Elal would typically accept it for other flights and Lufthansa wouldn’t), and permits issued in Israel by Interior Ministry agencies (such as via schools) are valid for a given date range and don’t specify flights
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline TBD

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 09, 2021, 11:20:15 AM »
Did I say nothing changed? I said science didn't change. And BTW, look and think carefully about fully open places like Crown Heights, Williamsburg, KJ, and Boro Park (with virtually no mask wearing) and then tell me what changed, and whether relying on antibodies could have been implemented earlier if not for politics.
+1000
If we would of have Fauci visiting these neighborhoods for 1 day he would of had completely different science

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #2447 on: April 09, 2021, 11:52:26 AM »
+1000
If we would of have Fauci visiting these neighborhoods for 1 day he would of had completely different science

Fauci doesn't care about it, at this point he's a politician too.
-- Dan

Offline Danlover111

• View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: April 09, 2021, 01:26:33 PM »
Is this the only forum to fill out when entering TLV?
https://govforms.gov.il/mw/forms/Quarantine@health.gov.il?displang=en

Offline username

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #2449 on: April 09, 2021, 01:28:16 PM »
Did it through the yeshiva, and all they wanted was Name, DOB, and Passport #.

The actual Ishur is good for entry for 30 days from date of issue.
^^^

Offline UKinNYS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile

Offline ae123

• View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: April 09, 2021, 02:46:45 PM »
Many doctors have told me this privately.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #2452 on: April 09, 2021, 05:00:54 PM »
You know my answer to this
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Ergel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: April 10, 2021, 04:10:18 PM »
Come on, do you really not get that increased risk due to poor situation in israel combined with photoshop labs and people not keeping bidud as a reason not to follow you advice. I know you've made it clear that the most important thing to you is the ability for you to travel freely to israel, but do you really not understand why that's not the top priority here)
And I get that at this point those places now look good, but what would you have said if we looked at those places last summer and then again in the fall?
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline simple26

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: April 10, 2021, 10:50:51 PM »
Any information on Lag Beomer ? All I saw was kolhaolam reported will be back to normal

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: April 10, 2021, 11:03:58 PM »
Come on, do you really not get that increased risk due to poor situation in israel combined with photoshop labs and people not keeping bidud as a reason not to follow you advice. I know you've made it clear that the most important thing to you is the ability for you to travel freely to israel, but do you really not understand why that's not the top priority here)
And I get that at this point those places now look good, but what would you have said if we looked at those places last summer and then again in the fall?
None of what you write explains why allowing antibody testing in Israel as a consistent policy couldn't have been implemented earlier. Their prior policy literally encouraged photoshop labs for travel from one of the biggest and most active markets.
-- Dan

Offline jewdkoff

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: April 11, 2021, 12:11:36 AM »
Has anyone with less than the requirements (no simcha, no first degree relative etc) been approved to go to Israel? We have flights in a month and would like to petition to be approved to go but aside from the vaccine/corona stuff that's under control, we're missing a few details. Thanks!

Offline aygart

• View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #2457 on: April 11, 2021, 12:41:33 AM »
None of what you write explains why allowing antibody testing in Israel as a consistent policy couldn't have been implemented earlier. Their prior policy literally encouraged photoshop labs for travel from one of the biggest and most active markets.
You know my answer to this
You have heard it many times but you have not addressed it every as far as I can recall.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Israel Reopening Ben Gurion, Still Closed To Most Foreigners
« Reply #2458 on: April 11, 2021, 12:54:42 AM »
You're conflating science and nature. Science is knowledge about nature, and just because the places you enumerated jumped headfirst into reliance on antibodies doesn't mean that it was "science" at that earlier point.

(This isn't denying that there may be politics involved, not opining on that.)

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #2459 on: April 11, 2021, 01:38:24 AM »
You're conflating science and nature. Science is knowledge about nature, and just because the places you enumerated jumped headfirst into reliance on antibodies doesn't mean that it was "science" at that earlier point.

(This isn't denying that there may be politics involved, not opining on that.)
The definition of science is (IMO) empirical skepticism- the idea that hypotheses must be proven to become accepted as true. Complaining that knowledge wasn’t used prior to its proof means one has a fundamental misunderstanding of what science is and how it should be used.
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.